NEWS Broncos profit shot.

What's the share price?

Definitely all COVID-19’s fault. Nothing to do with how our club is performing off and on the pitch...

6AA13D07 0CF4 433E 98A0 1998A5B205F6

Last edited:
Wait until they finish the year
You will see the real effects of covid then

Definitely all COVID-19’s fault. Nothing to do with how our club is performing off and on the pitch...

View attachment 9057
To be as objective as possible, I think the impact on earnings and therefore share price this year are genuinely by and large reflective of Covid. The simple facts are that even if we were winning, there is such a limited opportunity for any club to generate revenue with the constantly changing rules and restrictions in place that we were likely screwed either way. If anything, it's probably a 'good' time for us to be having our worst season ever, if such a thing could exist.

I do think if things are to return to normal next year, that's when this dreadful season will really start to bite from a financial perspective though. It's going to be very tough to sell memberships, corporate packages, merchandise, sponsorships etc when the team has run 15th and they still haven't resolved what to do about the Coach.

Perhaps that's the wakeup call the club and the owners need to see that nothing generates revenue like a team that wins regularly.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • bert_lifts
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.