International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Payne haas 1dal7tuinnabuz5uqkz0p32c8

Payne Haas joins Broncos squad for Roosters clash at SCG

April 3, 2019

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
The Courier-Mail understands Oates’ partner gave birth to their first child, a baby girl named Montana, on Tuesday night.

Haha that’s pathetic journalism. Courier-Mail understands that his other half had a baby AND it’s name.

Good to see he’s back around the team. It bothered me that he wasn’t doing his time in the stands supporting the boys. I guess a sort of exile was part of his punishment, or was self-imposed

Not sure if he’s got any mongrel in him but if he is as switched on as Pangai Jnr was against the Cows it will sure give us some fire power with those two plus Lodge.

I think it's a good move. Shows him we are still behind him despite his recent errors in judgement

Seibold just keeps making all the right moves. He gives it to them when he needs to and supportes them when they need it.

So does that mean he will not be suspended for his driving offence?

Have I missed something,

They took a hardline stance originally for his comparatively minor offence in anticipation of his driving offence.
Not ratting on your mother? BAD! Drink Driving - A-ok! Have one for us!

Does seem a bit skewed.

Wasn't it unlicensed driving and being on the phone while driving? I'm not saying that he shouldn't be punished for this too, but it's not drink driving.
I probably got it wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

People on their phones can swerve and do stupid shit just as well as drink drivers. I've had a good number of near accidents and when you look after they always have their hands on their phone and have 0 awareness.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Skyblues87
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Splinter
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.