NEWS Broncos ready to rip into Anthony Seibold’s pre-season plan

Turpin being back on the scene so early makes me cautiously optimistic that McC is goneskies as far as first grade is concerned.

He's just got one of those heads, nothing looks good.

He had a hairstyle a few years ago that wasnt anywhere near as bad as its been the last couple of years. He has a head like a football.

Last edited:
Oh I'm so excited to read all the positive fluff pieces and when they've all been training the hardest they ever have and have the best plan ever it obviously means we're going to have the best season ever.

Obviously last year's training play-list wasn't ideal so now that we've done the end of season review we're going to go with a country music playlist which will get the boys as pumped as ever.

Bring on 2020

#premiers
#darkhorse

Last edited:
Oh I'm so excited to read all the positive fluff pieces and when they've all been training the hardest they ever have and have the best plan ever it obviously means we're going to have the best season ever.

Obviously last year's training play-list wasn't ideal so now that we've done the end of season review we're going to go with a country music playlist which will get the boys as pumped as ever.

Bring on 2020

#premiers
#darkhorse
Mate if slim dusty doesn't get you fired up nothing will.

Turpin being back on the scene so early makes me cautiously optimistic that McC is goneskies as far as first grade is concerned.
He will start his pre-season on November 13, along with the more experienced squad and representative players. “We’ve done a few training sessions together through the off-season,” Turpin said.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.