Broncos Realistic Premiership Window

I can't see a Broncos premiership in the foreseeable future. I think they'll improve now that they've got some leadership from Reynolds and some strike in Staggs but I think they'll be a fringe top eight side and really won't challenge until they get full access to their cap.

Even then you've got to hope that players like Flegler, Cobbo, Piakura, Paix etc. actually become top tier players and the Broncos keep producing quality players.

As far as who is actually in a premiership window - I feel Penrith have another gear in them and they still have some really exciting players coming through. If they finish outside the four I'd be stunned.

Melbourne still can't be counted out either. This could be their last serious tilt though especially as The Dolphins will lure away a few of their stars. It really depends on how long Bellamy plans to stick around, if he leaves they'll plummet.

Sydney are going through a rebuild but they should still be a Top 8 side and I can see them making a serious challenge in 2023 once Walker and Suaalii mature.

Manly are in a similar position where they have the building blocks to win a premiership but they also have a few square pegs in round holes that they need to sort through. For mine they have the pieces it just depends on Des and whether he can nurture the next generation and help bring in more players who play with his level of physicality.

I wouldn't count the Rabbitohs out just yet - Latrell, Walker, Cook and Murray is still a good nucleus and I'm curious to see how Demetriou goes - I'm just not as sold on them as I was with Bennett at the helm. The Eels appear to have reached their ceiling and I just think they lack that out and out superstar.

I think the Dolphins if they can recruit well could easily put themselves in the mix.

I can't see a Broncos premiership in the foreseeable future. I think they'll improve now that they've got some leadership from Reynolds and some strike in Staggs but I think they'll be a fringe top eight side and really won't challenge until they get full access to their cap.

Even then you've got to hope that players like Flegler, Cobbo, Piakura, Paix etc. actually become top tier players and the Broncos keep producing quality players.

As far as who is actually in a premiership window - I feel Penrith have another gear in them and they still have some really exciting players coming through. If they finish outside the four I'd be stunned.

Melbourne still can't be counted out either. This could be their last serious tilt though especially as The Dolphins will lure away a few of their stars. It really depends on how long Bellamy plans to stick around, if he leaves they'll plummet.

Sydney are going through a rebuild but they should still be a Top 8 side and I can see them making a serious challenge in 2023 once Walker and Suaalii mature.

Manly are in a similar position where they have the building blocks to win a premiership but they also have a few square pegs in round holes that they need to sort through. For mine they have the pieces it just depends on Des and whether he can nurture the next generation and help bring in more players who play with his level of physicality.

I wouldn't count the Rabbitohs out just yet - Latrell, Walker, Cook and Murray is still a good nucleus and I'm curious to see how Demetriou goes - I'm just not as sold on them as I was with Bennett at the helm. The Eels appear to have reached their ceiling and I just think they lack that out and out superstar.

I think the Dolphins if they can recruit well could easily put themselves in the mix.

I think the Eels have one more go at it and if they fail next year, that's it for them.

I wouldnt even want coats or fifita as they are not loyal , i believe the 24 team should be
1. cobbo
2. farnwort
3.staggs
4. tesi
5. mariner
6. mam
7 renyolds
8 haas
9 mozer / grant
10. fledger
11 pikura
12. capwell
13 herithgton
14. mozer / grant 15 willision 16 riki 17 robati

You don't want Coates and Fifita because they aren't loyal, but then advocate for players that came from other clubs that made them the players they are today.

Makes sense.

You don't want Coates and Fifita because they aren't loyal, but then advocate for players that came from other clubs that made them the players they are today.

Makes sense.
it is one person calm down ahahahah

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.