Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Broncos record first 50-point finals loss
in Eels drubbing

Peter Badel,
The Courier-Mail
September 15, 2019 6:54pm

Last edited by a moderator:
The answers are in the question: What do we do about "Some of Brisbane’s option-taking and end-to-set execution was seriously shambolic" and "Skipper Darius Boyd struggled for penetration at five-eighth and while Jake Turpin is a brave competitor, his ineffective last-play kicks reeked of the makeshift halfback that he is. Veteran hooker Andrew McCullough had a first-half air swing from dummy half."

Simples

15/09/2019 shall for now and forever be known as 'The Day of Shame' and eclipses the 'Fark You Sims' lost ball against the Storm and 'Grand Final Choke' days.

15/09/2019 shall for now and forever be known as 'The Day of Shame' and eclipses the 'Fark You Sims' lost ball against the Storm and 'Grand Final Choke' days.

The glory days and legends that have come out of the broncos have all but burned to ashes which sit in a tiny little urn at red hill. We shall remember them

Geeze, that picture of Sivo (the biggest diviest whinger since Hayne, yet, oh so talented) needs to be printed out and put up on the wall in the Broncos locker room. Look at Milf and Macca. Turn it up.

Geeze, that picture of Sivo (the biggest diviest whinger since Hayne, yet, oh so talented) needs to be printed out and put up on the wall in the Broncos locker room. Look at Milf and Macca. Turn it up.

Isaako and staggs have been traumatised enough.

Is that Isaako standing in place of Civo's wang? lol.

I actually think Turpin at 7 helped create some of those overlaps when Dearden was playing and to a lesser extent SOS Staggs and Isaako defended a lot better.

I always keep track of the thoughts in here because you guys are all fans in the truest sense of the word, I rarely post but I just can't let this pass. I was down at Red Hill watching the boys train back in '88 before a ball was thrown in anger. Even up until Saturday evening I was saying, "ah well not the best season but we made the 8 and it's anyone's game now". It saddens me to say that I was totally disgusted with the lack of cohesion and commitment that was shown yesterday, no-one on the field was worthy of that shirt. I'm newly retired and was thinking that, at last I can get a season pass and be at Suncorp every home game ... might save my money now I think. A black day, as Waynesaurus says "a day of shame".

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Rookie Alan
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • Volvo Driver
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.