6. Nikorima
7. Reynolds
9. Turpin
What I want it to be:
1. Coote
6. Nikorima
7. Reynolds
9. Hodgson

With Reynolds here we don't need him to kick shit. Thats the benefit of Adam Reynolds
Exactly ... just need him to do the sneaky blindside kick every now and then to throw the fullback off or kicking into the ingoal like Cody does for the rabbits

I have it on very good authority that Nikorima will in fact be back at the Broncos next season to partner Reynolds. Been brewing for months apparently.

He's already spoken to the Gold Coast and has an offer on the table from them. Up to us to match it if we want him here.

He's already spoken to the Gold Coast and has an offer on the table from them. Up to us to match it if we want him here.
I think Kodi works for the titans, but I would've thought with the emergence of Campbell that they would move Brimson to 6. Any money spent on Kodi is less money for them to spend on a hooker, which they desperately need.

I think Kodi works for the titans, but I would've thought with the emergence of Campbell that they would move Brimson to 6. Any money spent on Kodi is less money for them to spend on a hooker, which they desperately need.
Maybe Kodi is their hooker ?

**** me. Is there anyone the Titans aren’t talking to?

They wont be keeping Taylor, so they need a half. As somebody else mentioned, his partner wants to come back to Queensland so i think he would be open to us or the GC.

Maybe Kodi is their hooker ?
I think that would be a mistake... maybe if he became a hooker when he first went to warriors, but he's 27 now and might be too late to transition.

He's not good enough to be a starting hooker and too much money as a bench utility... so yeah titans will probably give him $800k and play him as a hooker.

They wont be keeping Taylor, so they need a half. As somebody else mentioned, his partner wants to come back to Queensland so i think he would be open to us or the GC.
What are they going to do about Brimson / Campbell

Sorry guys wasn't very clear all Dobbo mentioned was that big name players and announcements can be expected in the next 3-4 wks.
He said there are players who really want to come to Brisbane, but he was pretty quiet and didn't obviously mention names.
Like a cute girl at the pub. Just teasing.

What are they going to do about Brimson / Campbell

Not sure. Brimson never looks as good at 6 imo, and Campbell only has a year left on his contract iirc. You also have Fogarty off contract as well. Be interesting to see what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.