Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos chipping in to make it possible this year - the original proposition of Panthers taking his remaining salary this year was knocked back by NRL so we stepped up.

Why?

Not sure how it benefits us...
Im assuming that would be to save us paying next season in some way. Strange.

I never claimed you don't watch NRL mate, I'm only concerned about the Queensland / NSW Cup players and Super League players you suggest.

You don't think it's kind of strange that you're talking about how well Quinlan could link up with Reynolds, when you just confirmed that you haven't watched the bloke play in nearly a decade?
Well you could always just inform me of how Quinlan has been doing lately seeing as you are so knowledgeable.. It's called a conversation.

No, I do not think it's strange that I'm talking about Quinlan.. The fact is the bloke is still playing.. I do not have to be an expert on Adam Quinlan to suggest he could fill some sort of gap in our squad.. Have I said he's the most amazing player on the open market? No

Is there anything we get out of Quinlan that we don’t get out of Niu/Farnworth etc? I doubt it. Not good value
He'd be bottom dollar and he has experience which Niu and Farnworth do not.

I’m so confused? Why would we do this, honestly I just don’t get it.
I think this purely benefits Pangai.. It's a nice thing to do for him. We're not gonna win the comp this year so we may aswell just let him go early.

I think this purely benefits Pangai.. It's a nice thing to do for him. We're not gonna win the comp this year so we may aswell just let him go early.
What’s he done for us though? Apart from the wrong thing. My only thought is he’s quite a toxic dude and they just want him away from the group.

well someone here said put the house on gagai being announced this week. I might need somewhere to stay well someone here said put the house on gagai being announced this week. I might need somewhere to stay next week
“Dane is a player that remains on our radar, but at this point in time we are not in a position to table anything for him,” Broncos football boss Ben Ikin said.

“It will be a wait-and-see scenario. It depends what we can afford.”

Its done 🤝
Dot the i's and cross the t's.

What’s he done for us though? Apart from the wrong thing. My only thought is he’s quite a toxic dude and they just want him away from the group.
I don't necessarily think he needs to do have done anything for us.. We are just letting him go because we are nice people at the Broncos 😆

Yes, they would like him gone sooner rather than later just to get a move on with things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.