Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant see how it hurts.....the current top 30 cant win a game to save their live....

How can the development kids be any worse...?

Probably just giving him the opportunity to play and try and secure a contract for next year.

If we don't intend to play him he'll just sit off in the background with no form to work into a new contract

At the roosters he might be thrown on the wing or centers show a bit of form and get a contract.

Whatever the case it would seem that we dont intend to re-sign him, which is a good decision I'd say
He will tear it up now, the roosters will go on a run to the grand final and he will be man of the match and we will have to pay 500k+ to get him back. 😂

Brace yourself

Brace Yourself meaning are we expecting Broncos to resign him :) :)

I honestly think Milford and Reynolds will be so good together, but YES we have given him so many chances.
MIXED FEELINGS

I honestly think Milford and Reynolds will be so good together, but YES we have given him so many chances.
MIXED FEELINGS

Base wage only, why not? A cent more? Nope!

Imagine if he never got a shot. With a mindset of he's too small.
100% agree with not putting a season on an 18 year olds shoulders. Ideally they come in and out of firsts to develop.

that said Thurston developed into one of the best players in the game playing firsts.
Some would have been happier if he never got a shot … 🤷‍♂️😭🥺

MIXED FEELINGS
Base wage only, why not? A cent more? Nope!
How about no fucking way at any price. That's my final offer.

What if hypothetically Milford was paying the Broncos instead

MIXED FEELINGS

Milford's problem has never been the man standing next to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Socnorb
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • azza.79
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.