Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NRL.com squad list has been updated with Ethan Bullemor, David Mead and Ben Te'o in the NRL squad.

Interestingly neither Gamble nor Kennar have been included.

As it stands, the Broncos have six weeks to announce two more signings.
It's probably more like six weeks to hire a Digital Media Intern out of Uni to run that entire aspect of our business. 🙄

Last edited:
this should give some people a bit of a lol,

Foxsports have said that the player the Tigers want in exchange for Billy Walters is Reece Walsh ... we've told them there is no chance of that happening
What a fucking joke, no one takes the broncos seriously anymore.

That is the worst part of it. No one would dare do something like that to the Roosters or Storm but unfortunately, this is what happens to soft clubs, other teams have no fear asking for stupidity.

I don't really give a shit whether we they do or not ... as long as we don't make those ridiculous deals and jeopardize our future.

It won't be long before we've shaken of the stink of the Seibold era and our rivals start to respect us again ... the fear will take a bit longer to return, but rest assured it will return as well

That is the worst part of it. No one would dare do something like that to the Roosters or Storm but unfortunately, this is what happens to soft clubs, other teams have no fear asking for stupidity.

would you feel more comfortable supporting one of those teams (at least while they are in their peak) ... i'm sure you'll abandon them when their inevitable fall returns

would you feel more comfortable supporting one of those teams (at least while they are in their peak) ... i'm sure you'll abandon them when their inevitable fall returns

Sorry bro, not biting, your bait isn't appealing.

Last edited:
$700 000 is the figure being reported by Fox Sports to lure Kotoni away from Brisbane. Makes you wonder how much we've offered him. No way should we be competing with a $700 000 offer though.

$700 000 is the figure being reported by Fox Sports to lure Kotoni away from Brisbane. Makes you wonder how much we've offered him. No way should we be competing with a $700 000 offer though.
He's good but not $700k good............not $700k just to play in the centres anyway.

Last edited:
week wife GIF

How so? The club said no. It says more about the naivety of Wests imo.
For the tigers to offer such a deal is arrogant and for someone to be arrogant towards someone usually means they think little of that person. Just my opinion

Damn, 700k. Wouldn’t even be mad at him for taking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.