Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't be on much would he?
It's hard to say, he was signed as an origin/premiership winner while injured. We would have signed him at almost his peak value, whatever that is.

I'm not sure why any of our players would want to leave now, especially when things are starting to look brighter. The whole uncertainty of the Dolphins playing roster would be a real worry, so realistically it would only be for the money or a promised playing position. I'm really hoping Herbie stays and is part of our success (hopefully)moving forward.

I'm not sure why any of our players would want to leave now, especially when things are starting to look brighter. The whole uncertainty of the Dolphins playing roster would be a real worry, so realistically it would only be for the money or a promised playing position. I'm really hoping Herbie stays and is part of our success (hopefully)moving forward.

I think you will find the majority of players sign for clubs for money and playing promises.

It's a shame in my opinion that Lee didn't get a shot but he's better than a full-time Qcup player. Letting Arthur stay at the warriors would help our salary as well and get rid of backs we don't need to keep our quality.

I really want to support the dolphins on some level next year but Milford going there makes it a bit harder. i Think Bennett getting sacked from Brisbane resurrected his coaching career, he was in a rut with us And making some very poor coaching decisions.I thought the old fool was past it but he proved at Souths he still has something left in the tank. I just really hope this misguided faith in Anthony Milford doesn’t backfire and ruin the dolphins from inception. A ”big” dud signing like that could definitely do it and I consider it a big risk. 250k yr max for Milford imo.

I really want to support the dolphins on some level next year but Milford going there makes it a bit harder. i Think Bennett getting sacked from Brisbane resurrected his coaching career, he was in a rut with us And making some very poor coaching decisions.I thought the old fool was past it but he proved at Souths he still has something left in the tank. I just really hope this misguided faith in Anthony Milford doesn’t backfire and ruin the dolphins from inception. A ”big” dud signing like that could definitely do it and I consider it a big risk. 250k yr max for Milford imo.

I reckon he will probably get about $100k more than your estimate. they should be fine if its a 2 year deal with him.

if herbie decides to look elsewhere for next year do you have a chat with burton to play left center?

if herbie decides to look elsewhere for next year do you have a chat with burton to play left center?

How about a totally left field suggestion. Cobbo to centre and...Sivo to wing.

Or not spend massive overs to lure him away from Sydney, and just put Peirera or one of our other cheapies there. Then spend that money on a 1, 6 or 9.

Obviously you don't overspend on anyone but he's coming back from a serious knee injury and Parra have salary cap troubles. I'm not saying it would work, just throwing an idea out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mystico
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.