Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you don't overspend on anyone but he's coming back from a serious knee injury and Parra have salary cap troubles. I'm not saying it would work, just throwing an idea out there.
Parra have salary cap problems for next year after losing Papalii and Mahoney, and probably Matterson?

Parra have salary cap problems for next year after losing Papalii and Mahoney, and probably Matterson?

Maybe not, I don't know but hey, no harm in asking the question.

I think you will find the majority of players sign for clubs for money and playing promises.
Yeah i'm sure it would be easy if you're team wasn't going well but much harder if the team was on the up and up.

Apparently Millie and Tamika looking to sign for the Knights. Dunno how I feel about that, feels wrong!

Dont think he gets either unless its at the dogs
Have you not noticed how few quality halves there are in the NRL?

He will absolutely get 750+ and the #6 jersey at many clubs. I could see Storm signing him if they lose Munster.

Let's say hypothetically (and let's hope Herbie stays but we will know one way or the other I think given he has a deadline soon) we lose Farnworth, would you then go out and immediately sign Opacic?

I am not saying Tom is anywhere near as good because he isn't but he is decent and especially so as a left centre, something we don't have a lot of. More importantly, I imagine he would still be pretty cheap even if he serves as a bit of a place holder for Cobbo or Mariner.

Let's say hypothetically (and let's hope Herbie stays but we will know one way or the other I think given he has a deadline soon) we lose Farnworth, would you then go out and immediately sign Opacic?

I am not saying Tom is anywhere near as good because he isn't but he is decent and especially so as a left centre, something we don't have a lot of. More importantly, I imagine he would still be pretty cheap even if he serves as a bit of a place holder for Cobbo or Mariner.
Herbie is staying.

He would be ok i think on a cheap 1 or 2 year deal but depending on how he recovers he may not be a decent option anyway. He's struggling at the moment. Right now there isnt much on the market though in terms of left sided centers.

I think Cobbo to center maybe makes more sense but i think we see him as a fullback.

Hypothetical..........

Say Milf has sorted his shit out and is reasonable.

Do we pick him up for next year next to Reynolds for 300k?

Hypothetical..........

Say Milf has sorted his shit out and is reasonable.

Do we pick him up for next year next to Reynolds for 300k?

Milford has any sort of a season and he will get offers of way more than 300k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Nerd
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Gympie devil
  • Johnny92
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.