Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see a parody video of that, it would be so easy to do.
I cant believe it hasn't surfaced on Reddit yet... the whole video is meme worthy and prime for copy pasta.

Someone needs to do it so Tyran becomes a joke across league... for the good of rugba leeg it needs to be done!!

I wish him well. He worked hard and put in, just isn't what we need. Had some great moments as a Bronco, though. His game against Cronulla in 2019 was the stand out.

Had to come.

Haas watching the clubs response like:

Kendrick Lamar Reaction GIF by SZA

Haas watching the clubs response like:
Well if Haas wants to sit in the lower grade collecting dust he can. Always options to play for other teams. Heck maybe in the Intrust cup he might have that GF opportunity he seeks.

I would not be keen to see him back in the seventeen, but this would definitely impact our depth at hooker. Who else do we have that could slot in if one of Paix or Walters went down?
Kobe Hetherington is a capable hooker.

He did for Norths Colts but he’s certainly not anymore. Playing him at hooker now with result in at least three Broncos dying when they get folded in half from his passes.
Fair point

I think if worst case scenario i think Albey could slot in at 14 and cover 9 once he's returned from injury,
We've also got a couple spots free in the 30 now and money from releasing Turpin so I'm sure we could pick someone up to fill in if needed.

With the success of the team this year comes a price, literally. The cost of the roster has jumped in value so Broncs won't be able to afford to re-sign everyone. Looks like Oates and TMM might become the sacrificial lamb. I'd rather they give up a whale like Haas and/or Herbie to extend Oates, TMM, Mariner.

With the success of the team this year comes a price, literally. The cost of the roster has jumped in value so Broncs won't be able to afford to re-sign everyone. Looks like Oates and TMM might become the sacrificial lamb. I'd rather they give up a whale like Haas and/or Herbie to extend Oates, TMM, Mariner.
how do you figure this? we have money 💰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Foordy
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Dony Eliakim
  • broncs30
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.