Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that's journalist inflation because Patty is worth 400k at absolute most.
Problem as a club we have is when they talk him up so much like Ikin has they cant really then offer him just run of the mill prop money. I think $450k is about right for him personally in todays game, it would have been like him getting $350k 5 years or so ago. I think if they offered him an extra year they would have got him cheaper.

Hopefully that's journalist inflation because Patty is worth 400k at absolute most.
Byline is Badel and Read. Seems to be a concatenated article so can't tell who contributed what. The exact words they used are "around $500k a season" and "a two year upgrade worth $1 million." I doubt they'd have the exact number. I'm guessing it came from the agent and for all we know he might be using the story as leverage to bargain. Not that Wayne would fall for that.

He has, thats why he is signing a new contract!
Not sure a future captain should be going on dates with the coach up there road during the off-season after so many young guys had just jumped ship the season before.

Not sure a future captain should be going on dates with the coach up there road during the off-season after so many young guys had just jumped ship the season before.

He's just catching up with his old mate Wayno.

It's going to take me a while to understand how someone can be a fan of two teams, you don't just get to pick which ever team is going better and call yourself a fan, that's not how this works.

I agree. Happy to let Carrigan go. He is a few years being off a 500k player

Comprar no me gusta youtube

Gonna have to pass on Carrigan for 500k/s. Does Carrigan even have a highlight yet? He's just been talked up a whole lot and really shown nothing for it. We don't seem like we're a better team with Carrigan at all.

Gonna have to pass on Carrigan for 500k/s. Does Carrigan even have a highlight yet? He's just been talked up a whole lot and really shown nothing for it. We don't seem like we're a better team with Carrigan at all.

he's highlight is not making Payne Hass take on the entire go forward on his own.

500k for him right now is a ripjob. Get a few tries into the credentials and we’ll talk 500k.

It's going to take me a while to understand how someone can be a fan of two teams, you don't just get to pick which ever team is going better and call yourself a fan, that's not how this works.

Its easy. I've been following the Dolphins as long as i have been following the Broncos. I havent abandoned the Broncos since we turned to trash. Up until now it hasnt really mattered that much because they were in 2 different comps. Probably lean slightly towards the Broncos, but only just. Still no reason at all why i cant be a fan of two different sides. The only sport i couldnt ever do that in is Football.

Its easy. I've been following the Dolphins as long as i have been following the Broncos. I havent abandoned the Broncos since we turned to trash. Up until now it hasnt really mattered that much because they were in 2 different comps. Probably lean slightly towards the Broncos, but only just. Still no reason at all why i cant be a fan of two different sides. The only sport i couldnt ever do that in is Football.
Can you please take this ridiculous notion to the fanoftwodifferentNRLteamsHQ.com forum?

I will hold no ill will to the dolphins being a success. Would be great for the game. Head to head I will cheer broncos on every time, but see no negatives in them having success.

I will hold no ill will to the dolphins being a success. Would be great for the game. Head to head I will cheer broncos on every time, but see no negatives in them having success.

Must admit, i never thought i'd see the day they would be in the NRL so its never really been much of an issue for me to follow both clubs. I'm invested in both teams if i'm honest, but probably slightly more in the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Footy Fanatic
  • kiwibronco
  • Mister Wright
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Ondi
  • Socnorb
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.