Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a huge fan of his, but Kevvie seems to want a fair bit of depth in the halves. Arey, Gamble, Kelly, Walters plus Roberts and Te Maire now on train and trials, plus Paix and Mam if needed, and who knows if Staggs is going to play 6 as well.
Scary isn’t it? We could be playing musical chairs for half the season again…

Just clarifying my comment about Mulitalo, i meant to actually say 2024 i think we will sign him, but we can negotiate in 2023.

Just clarifying my comment about Mulitalo, i meant to actually say 2024 i think we will sign him, but we can negotiate in 2023.

I hope so. I really rate him

Josh James signed with the Magpies, assume he's not in the top squad.

I think something to remember, is all the potential 6's will play a very different game with AR at 7.

For mine, I want to see gamble in the team for his energy and willingness to win.

Totally agree, I don't even think it should be up for debate, Gamble earned first shot at 6 from his performances last year.

Buzz reporting a club captain is being shopped around and I saw somewhere on twitter people were suggesting its Hunt.

Back to us to play #9 with Dragons footing half the bill?

Can't see it happening, and don't necessarily think he would come back but if they are paying half 🤷‍♂️ Be shocked if Hook let him go as well.

If not Hunt, wonder who the captain is?

Buzz reporting a club captain is being shopped around and I saw somewhere on twitter people were suggesting its Hunt.

Can't see it happening, and don't necessarily think he would come back but if they are paying half 🤷‍♂️ Be shocked if Hook let him go as well.

I doubt you get half of ex-Broncos back together in the band and then jettison their leader.

Croker? Hodgson? Gutherson? Tamou? Doubt its Hunt when all those guys are much less valuable to their clubs

Tamou
Graham
Croker
Hodgson
Jackson
Hunt

These would be the most likely ones.

Croker? Hodgson? Gutherson? Tamou? Doubt its Hunt when all those guys are much less valuable to their clubs
Fair, legitimately didn't know who it was and was just mentioning the rumour I saw thats all. As I said, Hook letting him go would have made no sense anyways.

Fair, legitimately didn't know who it was and was just mentioning the rumour I saw thats all. As I said, Hook letting him go would have made no sense anyways.
yeah all good, i think theyll try move on from him soonish and you never know could be him

Im not sure i could stomach two GF chokers in the one team after the last few seasons we have had.
Between Hunts dropped ball and Reynolds missed conversion, that's a hell of a lot of baggage in 2 crucial roles.

could be Hunt ... it is supposed to be a captain on huge money, so Hunt fits that bill

Seems unlikely.. Hook is the coach and he had Hunt playing pretty well last year before injury... he also was the one that made him captain.

I love gambles energy but I think Kelly has more class about him & points in him and is probably a better foil for Reynolds.
He’s faster but I could be wrong in thinking Kelly had way more errors in him and Tyson a lot more points.

He’s faster but I could be wrong in thinking Kelly had way more errors in him and Tyson a lot more points.

Gamble: 13 game; 9 Try Assists; 1 try; 1 line break; 12 errors; 10 penalties conceded
Kelly: 8 games; 6 try assists; 2 trys; 3 line breaks; 12 errors; 2 penalties conceded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.