Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these reports accurate that Keary will be on $1.3million next year via a back-ended deal ?

No, hes loaded to effective 1.0 but it was approx 8% each year increase - i think it averaged to 800k per yr, the problem is that it keeps going until 2024. Crichton is worth more than what they expected + JWH keeping on. Suaalii is also going to be an expensive task as he is prepared to test market too, but his attitude is very mercenary re dollars. Just a case of player quality increasing and contract value moving with it ahead of Roosters planning - a rare **** up for them. They did the Keary contract smoothly as Cronk had retired in 19 and they had Walker for 21, so it made financial sense.

....It's clearly a joke.
Mate the bloke looks about 10 and you thought a cancer joke was appropriate to refer to some sort of resultant weight loss from Oates. I knew very well it was a joke just thought I’d make sure you knew it was a shit joke and realise with how blunt you were about it that nothing about it was funny.

Mate the bloke looks about 10 and you thought a cancer joke was appropriate to refer to some sort of resultant weight loss from Oates. I knew very well it was a joke just thought I’d make sure you knew it was a shit joke and realise with how blunt you were about it that nothing about it was funny.

You found that offensive? Teaspoon of cement and a lie down.

You found that offensive? Teaspoon of cement and a lie down.
You’re probably lucky that someone who isn’t offended about that joke is calling you out. I’m just looking out for the people on here who might not appreciate that joke very much as it hits close to home. So next time do yourself a favour and don’t respond with hostility cause someone called out a clearly very shit joke in almost every aspect and criteria a joke could receive. I’m certain you meant no harm by it, but doubling down with hostility probably isn’t the best option.

I’m sure you will want to have your final last word in to have a jab back but just know it won’t be warranted with a response as this issue can stop here.

You’re probably lucky that someone who isn’t offended about that joke is calling you out. I’m just looking out for the people on here who might not appreciate that joke very much as it hits close to home. So next time do yourself a favour and don’t respond with hostility cause someone called out a clearly very shit joke in almost every aspect and criteria a joke could receive. I’m certain you meant no harm by it, but doubling down with hostility probably isn’t the best option.

I’m sure you will want to have your final last word in to have a jab back but just know it won’t be warranted with a response as this issue can stop here.
Mate of mine died of cancer very recently. Him on his death bed would have taken that joke better than you did. Calm down.

We have signed Billy Moore’s son.

Yep apparently our target was a centre from Caboolture.

Billy Moore says:

“I said to them if you’re going to sign anyone, you should look at that centre for Caboolture,” Moore said.

“They said back to me, ‘is the No.13 for Maroochydore your son?’. Do you mind if we put him in the squad as well? So it was quite fortuitous.

“He’s better looking than his dad, more intelligent, and has a big motor. Unlike his dad, he also has an offload.”

You're a right piece of shit aren't you? **** off from here. Mods give this guy a suspension.
Calm down mate. No need to fly off your rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.