Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Israel Folau must be in the locker rooms, powdering his face and going through the other bloke’s undies.

This is what got for Fifita returning to the Broncos from AI:
DALLE 2023 03 09 225731   A painting of david Fifita in a Brisbane Broncos jersey in the st

I was having a look through the off contract list, would Josh Kerr be a good depth pick up for next season? He's be cheap as chips and I wouldn't mind seeing what he could do outside that poor system. He would also provide some experienced depth at worst.
I think he'd be alright ... he's a qld'er as well isn't he??

He always seems to bring impact when he does actually get a go... As a fill in guy off the bench I think he'd be worth giving a shot... would basically become a Palasia replacement

I was having a look through the off contract list, would Josh Kerr be a good depth pick up for next season? He's be cheap as chips and I wouldn't mind seeing what he could do outside that poor system. He would also provide some experienced depth at worst.
I like Guler at the Raiders to replace flegler/palasia. Kerr not a bad option either. Want to get someone with first grade experience and for the right price

I know it’s a pipe dream, but go with me on this… Welch. Claiming family, homesickness blah blah blah comes to the Broncos for a Piakura swap 😬
I put this in the pre game thread. Thought I’d hide it here, I don’t want Peter Badel to run with it and it comes true. Don’t print it Pete 😉

How about Horsborough? Like for like Ranga for Ranga. No offence to any red headed folks out there.

Nah, I get where you are coming from but we’ve worked hard to get rid of the ugly blokes from our team, think Turpin, don’t want to go back to that.

Who replaces Oates on the wing next game?

Mariner or Pereira?

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Allo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • Wild Horse
  • Tmac
  • Nerd
  • Battler
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • lynx000
  • Ejbroncos
  • Behold
  • Yem
  • thenry
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.