Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Yeah all great moves Arthur's is a done deal apparently but the other two until Pens on paper can't be too confident.

Arthur's and Mariner will have to battle it out for the final spot in the back 5.
Could we get away with 2 forwards on the bench, a 9 and a utility back..
BTW, where did you see this?

I think Mariner will start his NRL career as a mainstay next year. He's the obvious replacement for herbie. I think there's a case for Arthur's to play on a wing for an extended period considering Oates will be back around origin and cobbo will be out. Smart to sign him on a 3 year extension. He can cover anywhere really including FB. He is kind of a nick meaney type player. Just solid as f.

Yeah all great moves Arthur's is a done deal apparently but the other two until Pens on paper can't be too confident.

Arthur's and Mariner will have to battle it out for the final spot in the back 5.
Could we get away with 2 forwards on the bench, a 9 and a utility back..

I reckon we could. You know what though, I wonder if that 17 spot could go to someone like Plath next year, he is very versatile just like his dad and looks too good for Q Cup level.

Any quotes? I don't believe anything until it is announced or quotes are put in of signing happening. I am very happy to have Arthars signed up long term if it is the case and Mariner would be a massive win, he looks a superstar in the making. I just won't believe anything about Haas until it is announced.

I'm actually surprised at Arthurs unless we have promised him the right wing spot next year. Not sure where that will leave Mariner with Cobbo likely to move to left center. Only thing i can think of is we will be dumping Oates.

I'm actually surprised at Arthurs unless we have promised him the right wing spot next year. Not sure where that will leave Mariner with Cobbo likely to move to left center. Only thing i can think of is we will be dumping Oates.
There is no way in hell that's happening. Arthur's is probably being extended on the same or similar coin to do the same or similar role. He would probably command bugger all more at a Sydney club and would have to live in a more expensive area. He would have been promised with the opportunity to be picked on form and nothing else. He's still behind Oates and cobbo in that regard

I thought the same. It can only mean they have doubts over Oates, who I think has a PO for next year?

Arthur's 3 year extension, Mariner to put pen to paper in the coming days for a extension and Payne in deep discussions for a long term extension according to Dobbo
I'd be thrilled if true. Arthurs is an underrated gun, and Haas will be the best prop in the game for the next decade if injuries are kind.

Make it happen Broncos.

There is no way in hell that's happening. Arthur's is probably being extended on the same or similar coin to do the same or similar role. He would probably command bugger all more at a Sydney club and would have to live in a more expensive area. He would have been promised with the opportunity to be picked on form and nothing else. He's still behind Oates and cobbo in that regard

He's not going to be on the same sort of money we had him on initially. Plenty of clubs he would get a start at these days.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Big Del
  • Gaz
  • sooticus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • scobie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • KnToad
  • Dazza 92
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.