Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Damn. They are stacked now..

RCG, Paulo, Ofahengaue, Matterson, Hopgood.... Greig..

I just don't see a signing like Fletcher Baker improving our squad. It's a backwards step if that's who we are replacing Flegler with.
Not sure its official yet but pretty much a done deal and its a decent contract as well.

Its about who we can afford really. We are all in on probably paying Haas and Carrigan huge money so our budget for front rowers is going to be blokes who are functional.

Not sure its official yet but pretty much a done deal and its a decent contract as well.

Its about who we can afford really. We are all in on probably paying Haas and Carrigan huge money so our budget for front rowers is going to be blokes who are functional.
So are you assuming that Carrigan will shift to prop and Hetherington will become our 13? I can see that happening.

We just need hard working middles to compliment Payne and patty. Joe would have been good but he’s on too much. Hetherington and Jensen are a good start, I hope we didn’t overpay for fletcher.

We just need hard working middles to compliment Payne and patty. Joe would have been good but he’s on too much. Hetherington and Jensen are a good start, I hope we didn’t overpay for fletcher.

We haven’t officially got Baker yet have we?

We haven’t officially got Baker yet have we?
I think we're still haggling over dough.
Sounds done, but this is all we know. Sydney-based Carayannis is the source.

No comment from the club, only Parker and Scott Sattler.

ScreenScreenshot 2023 05 24 at 08 45 46 NRL Market Watch Fletcher Baker to join Broncos Ethan

As I suspected, not official yet and surely we are past ten days?

Heard a whisper today the Broncos are in the running for young Riley Price, along with Newcastle and the Phins. He'd be a good pickup, hasn't been great for the Cows in his couple of games this year but is a standout in Cup by all reports.

Decent for which party?

Bring back Bullemor I say!

Why.

He doesn't really play a position we need to fill and he hasn't kicked on at Manly.

You better post a still image of him holding a football... I won't be able to judge his footy ability properly without one

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.