Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

He won't make the grade as a regular NRL player.
Ever? He's already better than a lot of regular NRL players. Can't believe Warriors think Marcelo Montoya is a better centre option.

Ever? He's already better than a lot of regular NRL players. Can't believe Warriors think Marcelo Montoya is a better centre option.

Nope, i dont think he ever will. If he was better then he would already be playing. Its not always about ability. I've seen so many talented players who never make it because they just dont apply themselves.

He isn't a gun, he's serviceable with some potential upside.

gun middle finger GIF

Nope, i dont think he ever will. If he was better then he would already be playing. Its not always about ability. I've seen so many talented players who never make it because they just dont apply themselves.
I think you are wrong. Your logic here isn't water tight hey.. "If he was better then he would already be playing." The kid is only 22 years old.. He seems like he's got his head screwed on.. I haven't heard anything about him not applying himself.

At 22 years old he's a big bodied 6 with great footwork and silky ball skills, has a nice boot on him too.. There's so much potential there.

A great pick up for any club going into 2023 IMO

I think you are wrong. Your logic here isn't water tight hey.. "If he was better then he would already be playing." The kid is only 22 years old.. He seems like he's got his head screwed on.. I haven't heard anything about him not applying himself.

At 22 years old he's a big bodied 6 with great footwork and silky ball skills, has a nice boot on him too.. There's so much potential there.

A great pick up for any club going into 2023 IMO

He's literally played 1 good game of NRL footy. Thats it. My logic is water tight. Why would 2 clubs now get rid of a player who obviously has some ability, especially when they were 2 clubs who were pretty poor sides as well for the majority of his time there. Just because you haven't heard anything, doesn't mean its not an issue. I know blokes who have played with him. There is a reason he's been let go just like somebody like Gideon-Mosby was let go from the Cows as well. If he is going to make it, he needs a shift in his mentality.

Whichever club picks him up and shows faith in him as a person and player.. will be glad they did.. that’s all I’m sayin. He’d be a great storm player. Maybe he partners with Hughes if Munster leaves.

There are murmurs that if the club lets Haas walk they would look at signing Angus Cricton with the freed up cash

Whichever club picks him up and shows faith in him as a person and player.. will be glad they did.. that’s all I’m sayin. He’d be a great storm player. Maybe he partners with Hughes if Munster leaves.

Tbf he's had plenty of faith shown in him already, he just hasn't repaid it. Cowboys did plenty for him.

There are murmurs that if the club lets Haas walk they would look at signing Angus Cricton with the freed up cash
Wouldn’t be the worst. He’s one of those players that is so consistently pretty good that he starts being taken for granted.

He’s an actual good forward in that 100+ game bracket. Would bring a lot of experience and consistency to our pack.

Not wrapped about the trade but it’s pretty good. I was certain he had all but re-signed with the chooks already.

8 Jensen
9. ??
10. Flegler
11. Capewell
12. Crichton
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Hetherington
16. Palasia
17. Riki

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • HarryAllan7
  • Manofoneway
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • Swordfish
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Spoon
  • theshed
  • Lazza
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.