Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

The difference was because the Broncos was small not the Dolphins being big. The Dolphins is what an international back "should be" getting.

International back........he's played 4 games on a losing pommy side.

Yeah Right Judging You GIF

The difference was because the Broncos was small not the Dolphins being big. The Dolphins is what an international back "should be" getting.

Fair on his part for sure to knock it back. I'd suggest also calculated taking into account what Kotoni is on, which at one point looked to be a bad deal but has recently looked better. Plus Cobbo and Mariner as options to step into that role. Just bad timing for Herbie. Hope he kills it at the Phins, but not when he is playing us.

Bailey Hodgson has been released by knights, I hope he isn't going back to the super league, he would be a good pickup for us,

Also Mitch dunn would be a great pickup, we need forward depth

Bailey Hodgson has been released by knights, I hope he isn't going back to the super league, he would be a good pickup for us,
He's barely played these past three seasons. I don't see the upside in either signing. If Hodgson was willing to sign with an affiliate club you'd throw him a train and trial, otherwise let him go home.

I'd be interested in Wiremu Greig who is still unsigned by the eels but that may change

*** Badel Warning ***

Badel said on NRL 360 the club have started talks and are attempting to lock down Walsh and Mam.

they're hopeful of securing both before they hit the market on November 1 (although for Walsh it would technically be Nov 1, 2024)

they would be 3 year contracts worth around a combined $5 million. Reece would be around $1 million a year. (so Mam would be 650k - 700k a season)

I'd be interested in Wiremu Greig who is still unsigned by the eels but that may change
He's a big boy too and has a bit of grub in him,definitely worth a look at the right price.

It sound like there was a significant difference in the dollars each team could offer, so I doubt it.

Good luck to them both. I'll only really miss Herb, though Flegs definitely has the potential to kick on and really make us miss him.

Flegler is one that we're going to end up regretting that we let go.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • marw
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Brotherdu
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.