Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
No shit Sherlock, welcome to a month ago. Told you then, and I'll then you again, he will be at the Rabbits next year with Uncle Wayne. The Broncos got wind of them negotiating a deal and got the shits with him. In the article you are quoting, as per the Daily Telegraph, "Sport Confidential can reveal the Broncos have opted not to take up the option on Briers’ deal". Link - https://archive.md/8HPmO

Broncos bosses are trying to save face now lol.

You are either ignorant or just plain thick as 2 bricks, arent you.
He's not going to Souths.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Is nepotism the issue or mediocrity?

How long until we see Harry in a Broncos' jersey? He's off to a flying start and we need a 2nd rower.

Im Ready Jim Carrey GIF

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I reckon he would but yeah that is one made up story right there unless Walker’s manager is trying to get more money out of the Chickens…which let’s be honest…won’t be a problem regardless.
Could afford him if we lunch Staggs or Cobbo along with Reynos contract which is about 800k from memory.

Not sure he’s what we need but there’s not much else out there

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Could afford him if we lunch Staggs or Cobbo along with Reynos contract which is about 800k from memory.

Not sure he’s what we need but there’s not much else out there
We surely let staggs go and have a dig for walker….spines win comps not two elite centers.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Souths are winning games (not the comp) with 2 donkeys at centre. Melbourne have never had superstar centres. No, Inglis wasn’t a centre & they cheated the cap.
I’m liking this whole Staggs to the back row deal. I think he gets it done there.

Lazza

Lazza

BRL Player
Aug 1, 2021
Our priority should be retention of our current stars like Walsh (although his manager wants 1.4m), cobbo, Willison, Jensen, maybe staggs if we can fit him in. Although a top halfback is essential to win GF.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Our priority should be retention of our current stars like Walsh (although his manager wants 1.4m), cobbo, Willison, Jensen, maybe staggs if we can fit him in. Although a top halfback is essential to win GF.
Willison is crucial for me, this kid is a middle super star and you can see it, he was given some extra minutes lately and he handled it with flying colours, this is his first full season as a first grader and he honestly doesn't look that far off Haas and Carrigan, and in alot of the games he is at their level..

If there is one positive for this season it has been him, he is a clear upgrade on flegs for me, he basically is like for like as him this year but without his numerous errors and he will only get better.

His defence has been very impressive too, he doesn't look overtly aggressive but no one gets past him, he is such a massive unit he just folds *****.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'll give it a few more games, but I'm starting to think Marty might need a 1 year extension, with the stupid shit out of his game is a legit good middle still.
If he plays Qcup he might be handy during origin. If we’re playing him week in week out we’re in trouble

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
If he plays Qcup he might be handy during origin. If we’re playing him week in week out we’re in trouble
as a bench player on his current form no way, but I would need to see a few more games to make a full judgement.

Lazza

Lazza

BRL Player
Aug 1, 2021
Does anyone know long Coby Black is out injured for? It would be good to see him play as half back.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • dasherhalo
  • TimWhatley
  • Lazza
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • IceWorks
  • john1420
  • broncos4life
  • kiwibronco
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Shane Tronc
  • johnny plath
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.