Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
No they haven't, he hasn't been released yet from the Roosters. He was given permission to look around during the Fifita affair and spoke to the Dogs then but hasn't since. He still has three years to go at the Roosters.
Confirmed signed with the Dogs today ...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Confirmed signed with the Dogs today ...

Was it on their website? It isn't on the NRL's. Are you sure it is confirmed? If you are taking 360's word for it, I wouldn't just yet. Remember they announced Walsh had re-signed with us.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Was it on their website? It isn't on the NRL's. Are you sure it is confirmed? If you are taking 360's word for it, I wouldn't just yet. Remember they announced Walsh had re-signed with us.
Gus confirmed it on 100% Footy on Monday

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
9 news on you tube .
If I recall.

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022

WTF the Fox clowns are spewing here?
Last time I checked, we don’t have Rotters unlimited cap and we’re already struggling to extend/bring in capable middle third players.

I don’t reckon Walker is someone who would fit in at our club.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I reckon he would but yeah that is one made up story right there unless Walker’s manager is trying to get more money out of the Chickens…which let’s be honest…won’t be a problem regardless.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
View attachment 28551
WTF the Fox clowns are spewing here?
Last time I checked, we don’t have Rotters unlimited cap and we’re already struggling to extend/bring in capable middle third players.

I don’t reckon Walker is someone who would fit in at our club.

Nek minnit.............re-signs with Roosters for 10 years and 450k per year because he loves the club 'culture'.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
It seems like every QLDer is always linked to the Broncos for a “return home”.
Even if they have never even been to Red Hill, they have a burning desire to return home.
Then they get their current club or other clubs in NSW to give them more cash, only for their homesickness to be miraculously cured. It’s a shitty old ploy used by player managers, using the Broncos as a stalking horse.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Walker is always linked to us.

Isn't his dad & uncle pissed with us that they never got the coach's job at the Broncos

It's because the Broncos stuffed Walker around and Seibold wanted him to be a fullback.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I reckon he would but yeah that is one made up story right there unless Walker’s manager is trying to get more money out of the Chickens…which let’s be honest…won’t be a problem regardless.

Can you please explain how stories in the media increase the value of player contracts ?
I just don`t get it .

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
This is being setup to be the headline-another one Brisbane let slip through their fingers! Or- The Roosters get their man, beating the Broncos to sign another generational talent! The only thing I wonder, is has Kevvie repaired the relationship with the Walkers? If he has, there might be something to it.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.