Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

So, like 99% of us here would agree, it means…nothing. It’s Petey “make it up as you go along” Badel
He's usually right, but he dropped a couple of clangers last preseason.
Ask the "99%" for a contrary rumour and I'll record it. See how it compares.

The subs are getting increasingly hyperbolic.

Note: it's still only a rumour.

ScreenScreenshot 2023 12 13 at 13 03 01 The Courier Mail

Mam’s best trait is that he’s instinctive, he’s always around the ball at the right time, but the rest of his game is still pretty raw imo.With big money comes big expectations, I hope the club don’t try and force him into being the dominant half after Reyno retires like we did with Milford, I’m not really convinced that that’s ever going to be his game.

The complete radio silence on Billy's contract is becoming louder by the day. Is it possible he's being shopped around to help pay for Cory Paix?

Mam’s best trait is that he’s instinctive, he’s always around the ball at the right time, but the rest of his game is still pretty raw imo.With big money comes big expectations, I hope the club don’t try and force him into being the dominant half after Reyno retires like we did with Milford, I’m not really convinced that that’s ever going to be his game.
I don't recall mam doing any long kicking. If you can't kick long accurately you can't play halfback imo

I'd guess Billy would play for couch change if it meant he could pull on the broncos jersey. Far prefer to see Paix moved on out of the two.
It must be very insulting to him that no one cares given the attention everyone else in the spine gets. Would be easy to do a reverse Hunter Biden and launder money to him through his father's contract. Not that an NRL club owned by Rupert Murdoch would do something like that.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • broncoscope
  • heartly87
  • Johnny92
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.