Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Just do what Penriff did, decrease Nathan's contract value but "increase" Ivan's...
I'm not saying they do this, but there's nothing technically or legally wrong with it.

The club could give Kevvie a bogus "performance bonus" of a few hundred k. Kevvie could pocket it for a few years and then gift it to Billy as an inheritance. There is no way to pick this up in an audit.

But, never mind the father and son relationship. This could be arranged through anyone the club could launder money through with plausible deniability. Or in the form of backloading, like paying Darius some inflated wage as a "mental health coach" or something, to get him to retire early.

Note: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm not saying they do this, but there's nothing technically or legally wrong with it.

The club could give Kevvie a bogus "performance bonus" of a few hundred k. Kevvie could pocket it for a few years and then gift it to Billy as an inheritance. There is no way to pick this up in an audit.

But, never mind the father and son relationship. This could be arranged through anyone the club could launder money through with plausible deniability. Or in the form of backloading, like paying Darius some inflated wage as a "mental health coach" or something, to get him to retire early.

Note: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Historically in the recent decade this has happened.

Didn’t the Knights give Andre Ponga some coaching gig?

It must be very insulting to him that no one cares given the attention everyone else in the spine gets. Would be easy to do a reverse Hunter Biden and launder money to him through his father's contract. Not that an NRL club owned by Rupert Murdoch would do something like that.
FMD, give it a rest McHunt, your obsession with Billy Walters is becoming worrying.

FMD, give it a rest McHunt, your obsession with Billy Walters is becoming worrying.
It wasn't, not even the first time.
Let me know if you've heard anything about him extending. It's weird that no one's talking about him being off contract given he's a starting member of our spine. But EVEN WEIRDER how angry some folk get if you mention his name. What the **** is that shit about?

Now let's get back to talking about Ezra. Endlessly.

Let me know if you've heard anything about him extending. It's weird that no one's talking about him being off contract given he's a starting member of our spine. But EVEN WEIRDER how angry some folk get if you mention his name. What the **** is that shit about?

He's contracted for 2024, and is only on like $250k. The focus will be on the bigger contracts first I would assume. I doubt he's going anywhere and assume even with a pay rise he won't be over $400k.

Nobody's talking about it because he's a guaranteed extension. I reckon he could play origin next year if theres an injury. Part of my love for Billy is because of how wrong mchunt was about him! And he's still bitter about it!

…gaslighting…

He's contracted for 2024, and is only on like $250k. The focus will be on the bigger contracts first I would assume. I doubt he's going anywhere and assume even with a pay rise he won't be over $400k.
Probably, but in all the interviews he's done for Vegas, no one's thought to ask him about his contract.

…gaslighting…
We're cooking on gas.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.