Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

The hope being Selwyn might pass it to Oates/etc and their combined metres will outnumber Herbie's. Or even better, score. He has a habit of that.

That may be the case 40 metres out in attack . 10 metres out from their own line is a horse of another colour .

I don`t think he`s going to be passing to Oates in his own quarter .
So the metres old mate is saying Oates will make up for are an illusion .

Kick high to Oates in the corner . Bundle him up before he gets momentum and the centre / other winger has got to make the metres .
Old tactic NSW used to nullify / minimise Oates impact .

That may be the case 40 metres out in attack . 10 metres out from their own line is a horse of another colour .

I don`t think he`s going to be passing to Oates in his own quarter .
So the metres old mate is saying Oates will make up for are an illusion .

Kick high to Oates in the corner . Bundle him up before he gets momentum and the centre / other winger has got to make the metres .
Old tactic NSW used to nullify / minimise Oates impact .
Scoring tries matters more than metres statistics.

Even shit Dave Taylor off the bench on a small contract is a good buy.

TPJ for depth is great if you believe he will won’t get Haas and Walsh in trouble

Dunno....IF TPJ aint getting regular first grade time.......he will sulk, he will turn bitchy behind the scenes
and he will quit.

I think taking him back is a bad move personally.

OK if that`s the game plan I`m excited to see it .
You know I`m a huuuge Selwyn fan boy but ,,,
Errrgh I don`t think it`s gonna win a lot of games though .
We have other players capable of closing their eyes and hitting it up. Doesn't need to be a centre.

We have other players capable of closing their eyes and hitting it up. Doesn't need to be a centre.

Then they are gonna get more fatigued from having to get back behind the play the ball on the 1st 3 tackles .
Winger / FB / Centre on the side the ball is on for the 1st 3 . Gain some metres so the rest of the team can get behind the ball and into some shape so the opposition has to spread their defence .
You don`t seem to ackowledge the game plan that won the past 2 grand finals .
Or what happened due to fatigue in the last one ?

Then they are gonna get more fatigued from having to get back behind the play the ball on the 1st 3 tackles .
Winger / FB / Centre on the side the ball is on for the 1st 3 . Gain some metres so the rest of the team can get behind the ball and into some shape so the opposition has to spread their defence .
You don`t seem to ackowledge the game plan that won the past 2 grand finals .
Or what happened due to fatigue in the last one ?
Pretty sure we'll get by without Herbie. Other teams have managed it.

Dunno....IF TPJ aint getting regular first grade time.......he will sulk, he will turn bitchy behind the scenes
and he will quit.

I think taking him back is a bad move personally.

And amongst the oodles of red flags is his comment of "I want to try an individual sport". He's not a team player, and doesn't like to be told what to do.

Bennett said that TPJ was available, he'd be interested. Well, it seems he's available, why aren't the Dolphins showing interest?

And amongst the oodles of red flags is his comment of "I want to try an individual sport". He's not a team player, and doesn't like to be told what to do.

Bennett said that TPJ was available, he'd be interested. Well, it seems he's available, why aren't the Dolphins showing interest?

Could it be because after this season Uncle Wayne is goneski .
It`ll be Mr Woolf`s team next year . And he don`t want blokes who say they only played because their parents made them do it .

Christopher Eccleston Surprise GIF by Doctor Who
Over the years, he’s only alive when bad stuff is coming

How do we know they haven't? Probably had the conversation last year.

Pangai used to be horse-traded by Isaac Moses. Is that still the case?

Here's another stink he got into with the Broncos - over third party agreements:

Could it be because after this season Uncle Wayne is goneski .
It`ll be Mr Woolf`s team next year . And he don`t want blokes who say they only played because their parents made them do it .

Woolf picks him for Tonga.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.