Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Israel Folau was stopped from coming back from AFL using the same rules. They put values on all players iirc
Considering how the dragons resigned Gasnier for peanuts it’s a good thing

If TPJ is the answer, then we are asking the wrong question in our quest for a premiership.

He's the type of player the Titans would sign, someone who can show some crazy stuff on highlight reels and get the attention of dumb, bored half-fans. He's a low work ethic, talented but dumb, lazy player. Dave Taylor, Konrad Hurrell, Bryce Cartwright, Jamal Idris, Tyrone Peachey. Some team at some stage got a solid year or two out of each of those but overall they are the sort of players teams chase if they aren't premiership contenders, they are chasing the top 8 and are hoping to gamble in order to get there.
You left out David Fifita 😂

Considering how the dragons resigned Gasnier for peanuts it’s a good thing

They didn't- they signed him for the rest of 2010 and he played 12 games for $120k the cap was 4 million at the time.

The Dragons initial offer was 50K for 2010 and the NRL said no way. It's also forgotten he signed for 4.5 years not just the .5 and the rest was said to be 1.9 million over 4 years.

He then pulled the pin at the end of 2011.

Looking forward to seeing Dean Hawkins get a crack for South Sydney. I think he could be someone to keep an eye on as a possible second choice halfback option for us. He is a little bit like Adam Reynolds in how he plays. His kicking game and game management is probably his strongest assets, and I think he would be a good fit for this team.

TIME TO GO SHOPPING!!!
That piece of shit, embarrassment of an excuse for a football team should have a FIRE SALE!!

Not so much a fire sale as if you’re a player with half a brain (most players) you’ll want out. Tino, Moe, Kleese etc. Take your pick…

They should kick up a stink, sight “homesickness” and go to the Broncos.
Broncos should just keep an eye out… We know contracts don’t mean shit, so not?!

No one would want to stay in that mess know as the Titans…

Jokes aside, what the **** is going on at the Titans? But...but...but they're missing Fifita, Foran and Campbell. Please. They should be embarrassed.

All this chatter about TPJ yet nobody looking at David Fifita and his get out clause at the Tits. They would be desperate for a quality half right now and would probably let him go if it meant freeing up some healthy cap.

I'd sooner take him on a discounted deal than Pangai. I prefer a mercenary over a toxic idiot.

All this chatter about TPJ yet nobody looking at David Fifita and his get out clause at the Tits. They would be desperate for a quality half right now and would probably let him go if it meant freeing up some healthy cap.

I'd sooner take him on a discounted deal than Pangai. I prefer a mercenary over a toxic idiot.

He's also on a million dollars, unless the Titans are willing to chip in like 70%, we aren't likely to be able to afford it AND it is a player option, so it is entirely up to Fifita AND given he is a mercenary, he isn't giving up like 700k to come back to us.

I'm pretty sure his get-out clause was around Holbrook being coach .. and is no longer valid

I just thought like so many others that Des would bring that steel and grit to their footy side.

He hasn't brought shit. At least under Holbrook they were scoring some points.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Spooky1013
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Nerd
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bronco bob
  • Jazza
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.