Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

I dont want him back. Go earn your millions fighting for spoons. He had his shot at this club. We now choose to spend our money a lot more wisely than overpaying on the forward pack like we did when we won the spoon. If you want Fifita you would have to sacrifice either Carrigan or Haas. Good luck convincing people to do that.

**** that, I would never take the likes of Fifita back.
Anyone that bails on the club in the tough times gets banned for life.

I would take Tino over Fifita.

**** that, I would never take the likes of Fifita back.
Anyone that bails on the club in the tough times gets banned for life.

I would take Tino over Fifita.
I would take Cleary over Mitch Moses as well, but some things are just no chance of happening. Fifita is a remote possibility if things somehow align, just depends if his salary makes it worth it.

I would take Cleary over Mitch Moses as well, but some things are just no chance of happening. Fifita is a remote possibility if things somehow align, just depends if his salary makes it worth it.
It's more about him leaving when we were at our worst and needed everyone to stay strong.
I wouldn't take him back for a dollar a season.

Foster a culture of loyal winners not mercenaries.

It's more about him leaving when we were at our worst and needed everyone to stay strong.

I mean, he isn’t Coates here who left for less, he got paid almost double what we offered and still ummed and ahhed.

I just don’t agree with being spiteful against players who left for offers they couldn’t refuse, Hunt is another. But then I’m also willing to take TPJ back.

All are welcome home except Coates because what he did was bailing for no other reason than he thought we’d continue to suck.

It’s also why I hope Oatesy stays with us forever, he stuck solid through thick and thin and I hope we reward that.

I mean, he isn’t Coates here who left for less, he got paid almost double what we offered and still ummed and ahhed.

I just don’t agree with being spiteful against players who left for offers they couldn’t refuse, Hunt is another. But then I’m also willing to take TPJ back.

All are welcome home except Coates because what he did was bailing for no other reason than he thought we’d continue to suck.

It’s also why I hope Oatesy stays with us forever, he stuck solid through thick and thin and I hope we reward that.
I see your point, but Fifita left right when we needed good players to stay.

Admittedly the motivation to leave was greater due to the stupid money thrown at him.

It's like a hot girlfriend who leaves you for the richer guy, then wants back in when you win lotto.

**** him, there are plenty of others we could take over him.

Hmm so rd 10 is may 9 leaves 25 weeks in the nrl year,if we have the rumored 300k spare thats 12000 ish a week for fifita or 624k a year.think that would be considered to far unders for the nrl if he were to quit his titans contract?

Hmm so rd 10 is may 9 leaves 25 weeks in the nrl year,if we have the rumored 300k spare thats 12000 ish a week for fifita or 624k a year.think that would be considered to far unders for the nrl if he were to quit his titans contract?
We are not getting Fifita, I can tell you now with confidence.

My guess is that his get out clause is specific to next year, he won't be able to get out this year.

Secondly, if we can't afford TPJ until after round 16 based if his 750k contract from last year ... Then we won't be able to get Fifita until the finals at best, given he is on $1 million.

I can tell you now I didn’t just take a fat shit in a maccas bathroom, with confidence. Doesn’t make it true.
Just depends on how good you are at Gaslighting, then everything you say is true.

Can we pay in roosterdollarydoos?
Aka..
IMG 8754

This is such a bitter and childish attitude.

Any player should be welcome at the club if it will improve our chances of a premiership, and is a smart financial decision.

My guess is that his get out clause is specific to next year, he won't be able to get out this year.

Secondly, if we can't afford TPJ until after round 16 based if his 750k contract from last year ... Then we won't be able to get Fifita until the finals at best, given he is on $1 million.
Depending if you belive it or not it was reported as a 2.4 mill 3 year extension at the time beating out the raiders 900k a year offer,trending downwards in price

I Cant Jeff Probst GIF by Global TV

Depending if you belive it or not it was reported as a 2.4 mill 3 year extension at the time beating out the raiders 900k a year offer,trending downwards in price

I Cant Jeff Probst GIF by Global TV

You been to Canberra? There isn't any comfortable footy there in the middle of winter.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • BroncosMan
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.