Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Just start it on Twitter, the media will run with it as an ‘unnamed source close to the Broncos’
Or start something good on Twitter if we're trying to make it true... "Walsh, Willison, Staggs and Cobbo have all re-signed and taken massive unders... indicating they want to win a prem with the Broncos!!"

Or start something good on Twitter if we're trying to make it true... "Walsh, Willison, Staggs and Cobbo have all re-signed and taken massive unders... indicating they want to win a prem with the Broncos!!"
No need to make shit up. At this stage Badel's twice run piece on Walsh agreeing to extend is still an unsourced rumour.

Meanwhile, the real dirt on when Donuts and Madge started talking, no one wants to touch that. Because they probably know.

Surprised we haven’t been linked with Hunt yet… any minute now..
Every single off contract and some that are not player will be linked with the Broncos come November 1, whether the Broncos know about it or not.

Hunt 2 years ago maybe for the right price.
Hunt for now, nah we good especially considering what he would want and where he would want to play.

I love Benny for his origin moments but I gotta say, he has not presented himself in the best light over the years with his contract shenanigans
If Kevvie had nabbed him in 2022, when they met up at the Gold Coast, I'm pretty certain he'd still be coach, with a premiership under his belt.

No matter which hooker we'd started with - Paix, Billy, Tyson - Benny coming off the bench would've been all we needed. Not because our hookers cost us the game, but he would've been an upgrade in that role, plus could've taken a shitload of pressure off Reynolds.

It could've happened.

But now, not unless he's on Paix money.

I would rather eat the arse out of Raelene Castle after she's completed a 12 hour spin class in a tropical climate than sign Morgan Harper

****. King. Hell. That's it for me.

I might be crazy but I think we should take a run at Ronaldo Mulitalo instead of putting huge money into Cobbo and Staggs

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Lazza
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncoFan94
  • phoenix
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • PETERN
  • FACTHUNT
  • YeahNahMate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dash
  • Morkel
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • thenry
  • Browny
  • Galco
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.