Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Cobbo is better than mulitalo ever has been with a way higher ceiling
Cobbo's ceiling is insane but at the same time no club can afford him to be off entirely for a few months, that said I don't know the situation in why that happened it could be something very specific to that year personally, because honestly last year he was in top form all year(though I would argue he was in career best form this year up to Origin 1 in which was probably his breakout game of his career as he broke the leftside NSW defence apart).

I'm not one to write off a player like that just for one year but I would also like to know the reasons and It's unlikely we will know so it's hard to judge.

it is a shame though because Cobbo is a very likeable character in the squad I would hope it's just a one off down year and he kicks on.

I think he is one of best players that has excellent chemistry with Walsh in our team.

Be worth giving paddy an early release to keep cobbo, cobbo has raw talent, versatility and a stats only hit up focused player is of no use

Be worth giving paddy an early release to keep cobbo, cobbo has raw talent, versatility and a stats only hit up focused player is of no use
your lost mate.

Carrigan leaving isn't an option ever.

Would take him over any Riff forward with daylight second too.

Active Now

• Battler
  • RodF
  • Yellowfella
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Maddy
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.