Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Well well well, very interesting rumour floating about the eastern suburbs and has filtered through to some of our Bunnies forum members that Reece Walsh may be a Rooster signing very soon. As buzz pointed put in his column in the tele, Nick Politis was spotted having lunch on the Goldy the other day with Reecey's manager, Nash Dawson. Youse have farted around and not yet extended his contract and now are very likely to lose your best player. Just when it seems you have hit rock bottom, eh lol.

You’re looking at it from the wrong perspective. Nash manages Weaver. Roosters have lost Walker to Broncos and Nick is getting Weaver.

*Nash also has Mozer.

Well well well, very interesting rumour floating about the eastern suburbs and has filtered through to some of our Bunnies forum members that Reece Walsh may be a Rooster signing very soon. As buzz pointed put in his column in the tele, Nick Politis was spotted having lunch on the Goldy the other day with Reecey's manager, Nash Dawson. Youse have farted around and not yet extended his contract and now are very likely to lose your best player. Just when it seems you have hit rock bottom, eh lol.
I love how they always have these secret meetings in public.

Rumour has it that the people on the Souths forum think that you have a life too tho

Might mean we keep tekura. We should be trying to sign a BR that can play in the centres. Personally I'd go receiving end on a kurt capewell glory hole to have him back for next season.

I mean, he really hasn't been that great either this year.

You’re looking at it from the wrong perspective. Nash manages Weaver. Roosters have lost Walker to Broncos and Nick is getting Weaver.

*Nash also has Mozer.
That would be a target for the roosters - Mozer. No doubt they are not too fond of Brandon Smith. Blake Mozer will be easy pickings for the Roosters.

If we lose Mozer to any club I will be so sad.

I know, I know, Coates said similar things but Mozer has come out saying he doesn't want to go anywhere and he did this unprompted.

I take it the roosters are relocating to Brisbane so he can be close to his daughter

Might mean we keep tekura. We should be trying to sign a BR that can play in the centres. Personally I'd go receiving end on a kurt capewell glory hole to have him back for next season.
Billy Burns is your man if you want a second rower that can play centre that will come cheap

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.