Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Who is this guy? Seriously? Is it just some random taking advantage of us while we are down to get clicks?

Old mate is now saying that 2 players under contract want out. One will likely end up in Melbourne. The spotlight of Brisbane is too much. The abuse when things go wrong is too great apparently.

IMG 1996
IMG 1997
IMG 1998

Old mate is now saying that 2 players under contract want out. One will likely end up in Melbourne. The spotlight of Brisbane is too much. The abuse when things go wrong is too great apparently.
Please be baker & JetSki… damn it’s 2 good players

This guy is a nobody, why are we putting any credence into anything he is saying?
Yeah, I wouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves. Ordinarily I wouldn't share some twitter randoms messages, but he seems to know what he's talking about on his timeline, so I thought I'd pass it on. If he's right we may have another Smokin Joe, if not no big loss and at least the fans are aware of the rumour on social media.

If the above is true, it’s another black eye for the Broncos’ off field leadership..

I don't know who this guy is and I'm one to be skeptical first, but if he does happen to be right, good. I really could not care less who the players are or how "talented" they seem to be, if they are too precious to deal with the expectation and scrutiny, then get the **** out. I don't want you at my club with an attitude like that. That is exactly the sort of softness the club needs much less of.

Unprofessional little poonces

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • The True King
  • BruiserMk1
  • rj9
  • Dexter
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.