Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Who is this guy? Seriously? Is it just some random taking advantage of us while we are down to get clicks?
Could be wielder, hooper Ritchie.
Not buzz he’s not slurring his words

Lol ... no way it would be Mam... who the **** would offer him the same money that we have already signed him up to
And Haas too - if he goes early, it will be French or Japanese Rugby. He needs that bag to look after his kid and brothers

Walsh is the scary one, especially if he goes to dolphins. A backline with him and hammer would be a nightmare.

I think I want to be a bandwagon fan. I’ll just show up when we’re winning.

He's now saying that the senior players don't see eye to eye at best, and that Walters has been taking daggers for them.

It's clearly performative now - he's trying to get the journos biting.

I'm pretty sure that's what you are now.

you left us during our poor periods that culminated in our first spoon and returned after we made a GF again
I left when Bennett came back and signed Boyd. So your timeline is a bit off. Nice try though. Stick to drinking the Kool aid.

He's now saying that the senior players don't see eye to eye at best, and that Walters has been taking daggers for them.

It's clearly performative now - he's trying to get the journos biting.
It actually makes sense with how we’ve played that there is issues within the playing group don’t you think?

It actually makes sense with how we’ve played that there is issues within the playing group don’t you think?

Well, its interesting you say that because a couple of years ago i'd heard from a pretty reliable contact i have about issues with the playing group and preferential treatment. IIRC, i did mention it privately to somebody on here, i'd have to check.

I have no doubts 2023 papered over the cracks somewhat, but its maybe its still been there bubbling away under the surface.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • BruiserMk1
  • rj9
  • Aldo
  • Dexter
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.