Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

It actually makes sense with how we’ve played that there is issues within the playing group don’t you think?
From the Eels game when Reynolds stopped Sivo and when Reynolds scored didn't seem like much love for him.
Probably looking to much into it though

From the Eels game when Reynolds stopped Sivo and when Reynolds scored didn't seem like much love for him.
I reckon you are onto something there. Have heard similar theories.

Thinking about it, it's Haas & Cobbo.

Will I be sad, if true. Nope.

Think Willison & Te Kura will be better in the long run.

Haas makes the metres & has a large motor, but it isn't a devastating wrecking ball.

@Sproj you fought the good fight but nothing can stop broncoshq believing the rumours of an unknown twitter nobody.

Now all of a sudden we hate haas again and half the team because "farrkkkk demmm tewwwww"
We’ve been down this road before with Payne. We want to love the guy but he’s made it increasingly clear he doesn’t love the club.

It’s been 12 months of hurt and we want answers. Unfortunately old mate on twitter is making too much sense for it all to be BS.

We’ve been down this road before with Payne. We want to love the guy but he’s made it increasingly clear he doesn’t love the club.

It’s been 12 months of hurt and we want answers. Unfortunately old mate on twitter is making too much sense for it all to be BS.
Yes, three weeks paid holiday because of some completely bogus Anne Frank injury, and then could only manage 75 minutes against some joke bayside team of nobodies. **** the lazy ****. He's only in the team because he's Patty's best mate.

I reckon you are onto something there. Have heard similar theories.
Also when Patty scored against the Dugongs. No celebration. No pats on the back.

The team is clearly tired of him telling them what to do.

He's not even their real daddy.

They all came out on Instagram and supported Reyno when Tallis had his first rant.

I think everyone is just really unhappy at the moment rather than ‘not getting along’. After Patty’s try on the weekend he looked like he was at a funeral.

They all came out on Instagram and supported Reyno when Tallis had his first rant.

I think everyone is just really unhappy at the moment rather than ‘not getting along’. After Patty’s try on the weekend he looked like he was at a funeral.
I mean Patty didn't look all that happy when he scored... Mozer was keen to celebrate, but he wasn't offering much... pretty much every player was over there and realised he wasn't all that happy.

I mean Patty didn't look all that happy when he scored... Mozer was keen to celebrate, but he wasn't offering much... pretty much every player was over there and realised he wasn't all that happy.

It could have simply been we were behind on the scoreboard and wanted to get on with the game, or it could be something deeper. I do reckon something is going on.

Something is clearly going on, you'd have to be blind not to realise it but it still doesn't make it right to start believing a nobody who is trying to boost his Internet profile and sinking the boot into players just because you want to believe it.

We need to get behind our team, not some idiot on Twitter...there are more than enough of those.

It's been happening for a while before Johns pointed that out yesterday. Against the Warriors Mariner got roughed up and thrown over to the fence and not a single Bronco went over and stuck up for him. That stood out to me.

I said at the time if that's the Panthers seven are there not standing for it.

Those little things show a worrying sign.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.