Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

I think he's full of it:

He is full of shit, he is a friend of Walters and another that likes to try and change the narrative and turn people against everyone not named Walters when ever trouble rears its head for Kev.

He is full of shit, he is a friend of Walters and another that likes to try and change the narrative and turn people against everyone not named Walters when ever trouble rears its head for Kev.
I've noticed he's one of those aggressive defenders of Billy, as well, who's happy to dig the blade into pretty much everyone else. Smoothy, Paix, Mam, Haas, Cobbo etc: zero ***** given. It seems to go with the territory.

If there’s any truth to the rumours of Haas being disgruntled we need to boot his arse out. Enough is enough.
I’m probably Haas’ biggest fan on this forum, but if he’s pissed at the team’s performance after he - our highest paid player and a crucial cog in our pack - missed a large chunk of this season and we can use his 1.2mil to sign Walker and extend Walsh + Mozer then cya later Payne.

In devastating news for @upthebroncs Rhyse Martin is off the market having signed with Hull KR for the next two years.
crushed noo GIF

You know when I listened to that Patty mic ed up clip I thought not every player likes being told what to do on every play .
And a lot of his talk sounded paniky / not in control of emotions .
I reckon some blokes would get tired of his constant on field coaching pretty quickly . Like STFU Pat and just look after your own shit .
Well if they are tired of it then they can go play for another club. Pattys one of the only real leaders who leads with his actions in this week in week out. And the real leaders are the most vocal on the field when needed.

There'sa stupid bitch on the Dogs forum posting all the BS rumours.

She is a professional victim, sad part, I believed her story.

I speak to heaps of members & they are sick of her. They get the poor woe is her DM's.

She believes Tallis & his BS. Lol

It could have simply been we were behind on the scoreboard and wanted to get on with the game, or it could be something deeper. I do reckon something is going on.
It's definitely a case of looking too much into something. I can show you many tries last year where only a few players ran up to the try scorer, the others just hung around back behind play.

We were behind on the scoreboard, playing pretty poorly at the time. There was no time to celebrate like we're on the way to winning the game.

Hey guys long time suffering broncos fan. Jordan Kahu shot some content for my small business recently and we were discussing all things broncos. Apparently we have enquired bout Dane Gagai. He only just resigned but his second year is optional. We will just have to wait and see I guess but he is getting on a bit so not sure signing him for 2 years is a good idea but beggars can’t be choosers after this year shit show!!

Hey guys long time suffering broncos fan. Jordan Kahu shot some content for my small business recently and we were discussing all things broncos. Apparently we have enquired bout Dane Gagai. He only just resigned but his second year is optional. We will just have to wait and see I guess but he is getting on a bit so not sure signing him for 2 years is a good idea but beggars can’t be choosers after this year shit show!!
Would love some more experience. Capewell has demonstrated that older players losing a bit of pace or power doesn’t mean they aren’t extremely valuable.

TPJ (I know, I know) had a great quote about how at the broncos there was no experienced forwards and guys like him were expected to lead the forwards and show everyone how to be a professional NRL player. Which he obviously did an awful job of.

Patty is a gun leader but he needs to have a mentor.

We need a couple of guys who are the twilights of their careers to show all the others of how to be pro athletes. How to deal with the mental side of things.

Would love some more experience. Capewell has demonstrated that older players losing a bit of pace or power doesn’t mean they aren’t extremely valuable.

TPJ (I know, I know) had a great quote about how at the broncos there was no experienced forwards and guys like him were expected to lead the forwards and show everyone how to be a professional NRL player. Which he obviously did an awful job of.

Patty is a gun leader but he needs to have a mentor.

We need a couple of guys who are the twilights of their careers to show all the others of how to be pro athletes. How to deal with the mental side of things.
Riki also said something similar on a podcast I watched.
He had Glenn and Capewell to learn things off and ask questions but now he's the senior backrower.

Losing Herbie would have impacted the group. One of the hardest working, clean skins in the game from all reports.

And well liked by his teammates. Also, depending on what you believe, wanted to stay but was shafted.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.