Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

IMG 2003

I mean Patty didn't look all that happy when he scored... Mozer was keen to celebrate, but he wasn't offering much... pretty much every player was over there and realised he wasn't all that happy.
Weren't we down by 12 points when we scored and playing shit again? Probably more to do with being pissed at the at-time situation than any team dynamics...

Something is clearly going on, you'd have to be blind not to realise it but it still doesn't make it right to start believing a nobody who is trying to boost his Internet profile and sinking the boot into players just because you want to believe it.

We need to get behind our team, not some idiot on Twitter...there are more than enough of those.
I think he's full of it:

Weren't we down by 12 points when we scored and playing shit again? Probably more to do with being pissed at the at-time situation than any team dynamics...
Probably... just flagging that the calls that the team didn't come over to celebrate with him when I could see half the team over with him, but Patty seemingly just wanting to get on with business.

It could have simply been we were behind on the scoreboard and wanted to get on with the game, or it could be something deeper. I do reckon something is going on.

Patty in particular hasn't looked happy for a while. One thing that stood out for me was a few weeks back when it hit half time and he was walking off the field, someone (Hetherington?) went for a fist bump and Patty brushed him.

Edit: I just think he's a guy who has very high standards and most of the team don't. As in, they aren't as high as his.

Then of course we have the stuff @1910 is talking about, if you watch the team this sort of thing happens far too regularly.

Shot in the dark but @Smokin' Joe, you got anything for us?

Patty in particular hasn't looked happy for a while. One thing that stood out for me was a few weeks back when it hit half time and he was walking off the field, someone (Hetherington?) went for a fist bump and Patty brushed him.

Then of course we have the stuff @1910 is talking about, if you watch the team this sort of thing happens far too regularly.

Shot in the dark but @Smokin' Joe, you got anything for us?

Unhappy teams going poorly do it all the time, I don't have time to be happy for you I am worried about my place in the team.

You become very insular you don't want to help players because they might take my spot and then it just keeps getting worse not better.

Unhappy teams going poorly do it all the time, I don't have time to be happy for you I am worried about my place in the team.

You become very insular you don't want to help players because they might take my spot and then it just keeps getting worse not better.
Given there were very little unforced changes all year I don't think anyone was too worried about losing their spot, which is an issue in itself. Piakura can miss 16 tackles in 2 weeks and doesn’t get dropped, not even benched.

Given there were very little unforced changes all year I don't think anyone was too worried about losing their spot, which is an issue in itself. Piakura can miss 16 tackles in 2 weeks and doesn’t get dropped, not even benched.

He's been missing 16 tackles in two weeks since 2019. Which is probably another issue.

The team is clearly tired of him telling them what to do.

He's not even their real daddy.

You know when I listened to that Patty mic ed up clip I thought not every player likes being told what to do on every play .
And a lot of his talk sounded paniky / not in control of emotions .
I reckon some blokes would get tired of his constant on field coaching pretty quickly . Like STFU Pat and just look after your own shit .

You know when I listened to that Patty mic ed up clip I thought not every player likes being told what to do on every play .
And a lot of his talk sounded paniky / not in control of emotions .
I reckon some blokes would get tired of his constant on field coaching pretty quickly . Like STFU Pat and just look after your own shit .

He's about the only player that has actually looked after his own shit, performed to his best and put in for the team.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.