Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

The club is more than willing to chip in to **** him off and have been for a while. He just flat out refuses to leave.
Im pretty confident we are refusing to chip in anything. He's not getting close to the 320k ish a year he is on anyway. I reckon we would be talking 200k from the Broncos to get him off the books minimum.

Im pretty confident we are refusing to chip in anything. He's not getting close to the 320k ish a year he is on anyway. I reckon we would be talking 200k from the Broncos to get him off the books minimum.

which realistically means it's not worth us chipping in

I know, it’s fucked. Even the players in question know they won’t get a go anywhere else unless it’s park footy, so they’ll milk it for all it’s worth… if they’re smart, they’re setting up for life after footy
4 hookers on the books and 3 or 4 halfbacks.
FMD we are a joke.
If we can’t sign a decent Reynolds replacement we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon😳

which realistically means it's not worth us chipping in

Its not at all worth it. Problem we have is teams know we want him off the books, so they wont take on his full contract which leaves us in a weak bargaining position. He isnt going to give up the contract he is on because he's got no chance of getting that kind of money elsewhere.

Reynolds
Madden
Rogers
Black
Mam
Walters
Paix
Smoothy
Mozer
Bukowski next year?

Yeah that's a few!

Reynolds
Madden
Rogers
Black
Mam
Walters
Paix
Smoothy
Mozer
Bukowski next year?

Yeah that's a few!
It's insane. Like we're trying to hoard all the talent in the key positions except they're all plodders. Again the Rogers one is so dumb given they were always gonna add Black too and already had Reynolds, Mam, Madden and Walters.

It's insane. Like we're trying to hoard all the talent in the key positions except they're all plodders. Again the Rogers one is so dumb given they were always gonna add Black too and already had Reynolds, Mam, Madden and Walters.

It just cannot be said enough, our R&R is a disgrace.

Rogers looks like he got hooked tonight too. So now we have both him AND Madden list clogging the halves spots.

Who even is our back up fullback going in to next year? Don't get me wrong, no one is better than Sailor but even so, we went in to this season with no back up second-rowers and look how they turned out. Is one of our useless back up 7s or 9s going to double up as a useless 1?

Who even is our back up fullback going in to next year? Don't get me wrong, no one is better than Sailor but even so, we went in to this season with no back up second-rowers and look how they turned out. Is one of our useless back up 7s or 9s going to double up as a useless 1?

Its an absolute clusterfark of major proportions.

Good Luck Charlie Reaction GIF

A side note to this - ffs Billy, pick Ponga as your fullback next year, will ya?

We really need a metre eating back and I have no idea of who that could even be. It was supposed to be Cobbo and he's turned to mud. A bulked up Mariner should help but it can't just be him.

Skelton would have been perfect but we sat on our hands like usual.

We really need a metre eating back and I have no idea of who that could even be. It was supposed to be Cobbo and he's turned to mud. A bulked up Mariner should help but it can't just be him.

Cobbo tonight was jogging round like a 46 year old dad trying to run a 5k fun run. Literally he looked like the heaviest and slowest player out there.

I do have to say watching Tristan Sailor live he has a great work rate. He is often defending in the middle on the first few tackles and sometimes takes two carries a set.

There's gotta be someone in Fiji.

I'm struggling to think of any Aussie prop that plays like Lees.

The old mantra is you can only play as well as the opposition allows .
What oppositions allow in ESL and what they allow in NRL are quite different ...

If the Super League is so good why is it , only washed up NRL players go there ? Also why doesn`t the NRL have more Poms if their game is so good ?

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • johnny plath
  • mrtij
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • upthebroncs
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.