Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Incoming supercoach Ben T'eo is lobbying to bundle Valynce Te Whare:

“Val has had a tough run but some of the things he does, no one else can do. People that size shouldn’t move that fast. He is a special athlete. The last two years have been so up and down for him but I think someone should give him a go. He has turned a corner and done everything right. It’s a waste of three years if he leaves. Someone has to have a crack at him.”​

Agreed.

On paper, he's exactly who we need on the bench to upgrade Kobe and probably at the right price. But not if he's a blossoming lardarse. Our track record in that department hasn't spoken for itself, unfortunately.

On paper, he's exactly who we need on the bench to upgrade Kobe and probably at the right price. But not if he's a blossoming lardarse. Our track record in that department hasn't spoken for itself, unfortunately.

I know but at worst, he provides depth in several positions and goodness me we need that. If we can get him to his best somehow, he is an ideal 17, a bloke who can play anywhere really other than the spine.

For a massive club it makes no sense that we have the CEO and a board member involved in recruitment. Is there any other club that does this? What the **** does Lockyer know about building football systems and structures? They need a proper GM of football to build some structures in

Everyone loves a fat man with silky skills.
The pot of gold at the end of the non alphabet rainbow.
The exact opposite of the type of effort and committment we need next year.

For a massive club it makes no sense that we have the CEO and a board member involved in recruitment. Is there any other club that does this? What the **** does Lockyer know about building football systems and structures? They need a proper GM of football to build some structures in

Rodski, Bunn, Bellamy and Ponissi do the Storm. Every club has a committee that covers the full spectrum of the club.

Dave was on it at the Storm too.

I don’t reckon Val Meninga is worth a contract at the stage. Sure he’s got talent but our squad has that. We need hard workers and players who can drive standards.

It’s reached the point this year where he’s not even allowed to train with the NRL team. Some of his efforts in defence were awful. Just not even moving.

Moseley and Ahearn will work him over this week.

He runs 80m and scores and everyone sees that but ignores a lot of his bad habits. He has had three years to improve and hasn’t.

Not sure Broncos are in a position to take on projects.

It’s reached the point this year where he’s not even allowed to train with the NRL team. Some of his efforts in defence were awful. Just not even moving.

Moseley and Ahearn will work him over this week.

He runs 80m and scores and everyone sees that but ignores a lot of his bad habits. He has had three years to improve and hasn’t.

Not sure Broncos are in a position to take on projects.
That said running 80ms and scoring and then forgetting to defend is the Broncos type at the moment.

Incoming supercoach Ben T'eo is lobbying to bundle Valynce Te Whare:

“Val has had a tough run but some of the things he does, no one else can do. People that size shouldn’t move that fast. He is a special athlete. The last two years have been so up and down for him but I think someone should give him a go. He has turned a corner and done everything right. It’s a waste of three years if he leaves. Someone has to have a crack at him.”​
just what we need he can line up next to cobbo

just what we need he can line up next to cobbo

Errr , you`re talking about a guy who played for Qld and Australia just last year and comparing him to a guy some one found playing 2 nd or 3rd grade union and thought he would be a project ,and now can`t crack 1st grade .

Keep it real bro .

Te Whare not a bad option if we are going to lose both or one of Cobbo and Staggs in the near future.

He'd be cheap considering he can break a game wide open out of nowhere..

I think he's a good guy too.. May be a good vibe to have in the squad in general.. Just make sure he stays committed to his fitness and really wants to be an NRL player and should be sweet..

I'd be happy if he replaced Karapani's spot.

Te Whare...seriously?

Christ
What's the issue?

Te Whare not a bad option if we are going to lose both or one of Cobbo and Staggs in the near future.

He'd be cheap considering he can break a game wide open out of nowhere..

I think he's a good guy too.. May be a good vibe to have in the squad in general.. Just make sure he stays committed to his fitness and really wants to be an NRL player and should be sweet..

I'd be happy if he replaced Karapani's spot.
Death No GIF

Active Now

• Tmac
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.