Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

The weakness in people quoting stats to big up a player or knock down a player is there are certain things stats just cant measure. Stats wont tell you if a player does the 1 percenters. Stats wont show you if a player chases a lost cause on the off chance something happens that let them prevent a try for example.

Thats why i'm not a stats man really.

Every team would just get Te Whare at marker and make him do effort on effort in D then when he's hands on knees sucking the moths off the lights come back at him. Easy points .

The luckiest part of last week was that 80m try was at 39.30 sec because if it wasn't he wouldn't have done anything for about 20 minutes.

Pride scored just after half time, going to him, making him chase a kick- which he knocked dead, then back to him and they scored straight through him- he just couldn't get up off the line.

You could justify a Train and trial for him given the obvious talent there. He would have to get fitter to be considered for an NRL contract. His defence isn’t great but he’s mostly just not fit enough

The weakness in people quoting stats to big up a player or knock down a player is there are certain things stats just cant measure. Stats wont tell you if a player does the 1 percenters. Stats wont show you if a player chases a lost cause on the off chance something happens that let them prevent a try for example.

Thats why i'm not a stats man really.
This is true but our team also sucks at all the stats you can measure too…

That assistant is going to be the defence coach .
Talking up a guy who misses 1 in every 6 tackles . I don`t know if that bodes well for 2025 ?
Happy to give Ben a go and I think he is a step in the right direction. Just odd him sticking his neck out for a player that neither Wayne nor Kristian could get right - or so it seems.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • john1420
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.