Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

It's pretty embarrassing they didn't remove Opacic from the previously written article but even so, Sione would be a very good money ball pick up. He looks like he's about 40 not 28 though. He plays second row to a very good level and I imagine would be cheap.
He's had a lot of off field issues apparently this year. Don't know what the issue has been though.

Madge has got the job by the sounds of it from Fox Sports as he's been released from Origin duties and on his way to QLD.

With Madge probably being officially announced very soon, will be very interesting to see what holes he sees in the roster and how quickly he goes about fixing them.
Also who he decides can look elsewhere.

He's probably had eyes across the league for a number of years of up and comers for both NZ and NSW so hoping for some decent depth signings

With Madge probably being officially announced very soon, will be very interesting to see what holes he sees in the roster and how quickly he goes about fixing them.
Also who he decides can look elsewhere.

He's probably had eyes across the league for a number of years of up and comers for both NZ and NSW so hoping for some decent depth signings
After the glorious signings of Fletcher baker and gogevski last year anything can beat that

It's pretty embarrassing they didn't remove Opacic from the previously written article but even so, Sione would be a very good money ball pick up. He looks like he's about 40 not 28 though. He plays second row to a very good level and I imagine would be cheap.
Have never really rated Sione... feel he is hugely overrated, but haven't watched him in ESL to know how he's been travelling since leaving NRL

He's won multiple comps with St Helens as a starting second rower.
As I said I haven't watched him in ESL, so I have no idea how much he contributed to those successes.

In NRL before he went to ESL he was basically late stage Alex Glenn from memory... gets through 80mins of work, but not intimidating in defence and wasn't really a threat to break the line.

He's probably fine as a minimum to low contract, but is he really going to put pressure on the incumbents?

I mean he probably will because they were so far off it this year, but surely there is someone better we can go after as a potential starting second rower.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rah88
  • simplythebest
  • mrtij
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Brocko
  • Swordfish
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Rookie Alan
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.