Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Traffic crash reporting is done on the QPS website. Police won't attend the scene unless there is a traffic hazard or someone at the scene is aggressive or intoxicated, or if they just happen to be driving past.
All it takes is someone to notice Ezra and call the cops. Who knows. If Ezra was panicked and carrying on a bit you’d have to call the cops

You must report a traffic crash to police if it involves one or more of the following criteria:

• death or injury (requiring medical attention from a qualified ambulance officer, nurse or doctor),
  • a driver fails or has failed or is refusing to provide required details,
  • vehicle not driveable - A vehicle involved in the crash is towed or carried away by another vehicle
If none of these circumstances exist, you are not required to report the traffic crash to police.
Ezra and all 2 others were taken to hospital so you can probably bold the top one too.

Maybe Ezra was trying to flag the Uber down but forgot that he was driving at the time 😂 .
Anyhow it's amazing the police do more drug testing than the NRL. Or at least report it.

He will go to jail if there are others injured. Any fantasy of retaining him should be snuffed out.

His salary was a massive risk and looked to be overs even with his amazing form last year. Given how he has gone this year getting out of that contract could be a massive bonus. Just to be clear I am not trying to make light of the injured people in this incident just pointing out what a silver lining this could be.

Surely there's a possibility of renegotiating the contract. "Hey ezra, we are well within our rights to sack you here. No club will sign you for half what we have, so either take 100,000 off each year or we go with option 1."

Ruthless, but it'd teach the fuckikg idiot and benefit us more than any other option I believe.

Heard a few stories about mam...

He likes to party...

Surely there's a possibility of renegotiating the contract. "Hey ezra, we are well within our rights to sack you here. No club will sign you for half what we have, so either take 100,000 off each year or we go with option 1."

Ruthless, but it'd teach the fuckikg idiot and benefit us more than any other option I believe.

Heard a few stories about mam...

He likes to party...
Not sure that would hold up under the scrutiny of the players union. I think they’d say either justify a termination or maintain current pay

I will wait until all becomes clear before making any judgement, but If he is in the wrong ie unlicensed and under the influence of drugs, then show him the door without any negotiating. I don't care how good Mam, Cobbo or Walsh are, if they are going to behave like fukwits it is so damaging to the club. Sooner have the likes of Dearden and Herbie playing for us, but that's another story.

Not sure that would hold up under the scrutiny of the players union. I think they’d say either justify a termination or maintain current pay
I agree, but they would be doing him a huge disservice if they did. The BS is roosters or some other Sydney club comes along in 6 months when he has done no rehab or program that the broncos/current club would and sign him for half the price. Such a rort

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xarr
  • Mr Fourex
  • Jedhead
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • eggstar10
  • BroncoFan94
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • johnyE
  • Mick_Hancock
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Evander
  • Old Mate
  • theshed
  • Skyblues87
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.