OFFICIAL Broncos Secure Gabba For Three Games In 2023

They should play a Broncos game and a Heat game back-to-back so those who support both teams can get a two-for-one double disappointment.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

It can't be any worse than QE2 was. Since I'm just down the road, that'll make the trip home nice and short.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

It can't be any worse than QE2 was. Since I'm just down the road, that'll make the trip home nice and short.
You might be missing the meaning of my post. I love the Gabba. I was more referring to the performance of the teams.

If they take a game elsewhere and my membership stays the same or goes up in price I won't be happy.
Unfortunately they don't care if the ordinary members aren't happy - never have. They won't give a **** until the time comes when they need to - and that time is fast approaching.

Suncorp (when does the name change to ANZ?) is hard enough to get to for me, the GABBA can EAD..

Deserved or cheap shot?
Team mate, Ha Funny thing was I didn't find that out for years.
Every time it came up there be a bit of a chuckle from the boys, then I found out it was big Johnny Suttle's fist behind my Right ear. he was going for the spoil. I stuck my head in the way.

A bit of trivia .
Salvage excavation of the Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park) redevelopment site in Brisbane revealed almost 400 graves. Originally known as the North Brisbane Burial Grounds, it was the site of Brisbane’s principal cemetery between 1843 and 1875

There was an elephant buried at Lang Park in the 1950s .

Since the 1920s, the Wirths’ Circus were annual visitors to Lang Park.

Their elephants were a favourite attraction and the community were saddened in 1956 when Carley died and was buried at the Hale Street side of the Park.

1957 Lang Park became the home of the QRL

If they take a game elsewhere and my membership stays the same or goes up in price I won't be happy.
I contacted them about this yesterday.
I wanted to know if I would get the option of just renewing my membership for the games at Suncorp Stadium or would still have to commit to all of them wherever else they were played.
They didn't know yet but said everything would be in the membership renewal email which will be sent out in a few weeks.
At a guess I would say as long as the non suncorp games are played in brisbane they would want people to renew for the whole 12 games.

Maybe one day Broncos could buy Suncorp or build it's own stadium, but until then it's a bit cucked.

Same will undoubtly happen with the Olympics as well.

Brisbane could do with another Stadium that is about the size of Parra's stadium though.

Maybe one day Broncos could buy Suncorp or build it's own stadium, but until then it's a bit cucked.

Brisbane could do with another Stadium that is about the size of Parra's stadium though.

Hello Redcliffe.

Break out the cash, Anastacia.

Western sydney stadium got built because the club stadiums out there are basically as bad as Ballymore.

Your proposal is to build a new stadium because Suncorp might be booked occasionally once in blue moon?

Western sydney stadium got built because the club stadiums out there are basically as bad as Ballymore.

Your proposal is to build a new stadium because Suncorp might be booked occasionally once in blue moon?
The Rugby and A league teams could use it though, the fact it goes from Suncorp to Ballymore & Redcliffe in a city of that size is the reason, and didn't Ballymore lose a stand as well?

like we are talking going from 50k to 12-15k, it's a huge gap.

I would prefer a stadium like that over Suncorp, it's so intimidating going to play at Parramatta's new stadium in an elimination final. I just knew before the game last night Canberra were going to get flogged

Active Now

• Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.