Broncos sign Raiders Scout

Come on be fair, Sticky hasn't gone there yet, give them a chance.

I feel for the fans but really their club is a prime example as to why off-field discipline is so important. They let the rot sink in too long and it's bit them in the bum big time.

They can bounce back from this, and I hope they do because they have a fantastic catchment of junior players. However, they need to make some big decisions and start fresh. The fact they haven't mounted a serious challenge since the 90s speaks volumes.
See this is why I think hook needs credit for letting go of gagai. Tough call , and you look like a idiot when he stars for NC. But that's how you avoid the raiders trap.

Probably would have waited until after Milford was released before doing this. I feel like the Raiders can't take any more blows and they could fight hard to not release Milford. Good stuff from the Broncos though.

First step in our new direction ??
I like it.... a real positive for the club.

Great news, although this season has been very disappointing I've been very impressed with the club off the field. Setting up the new academy in Logan, signing Barba and Kennedy, and making some agressive signings off the field like this guy.

The future is looking much better.

Good too see the club moving in the right direction and signing the best talent on offer and signing the right scouts to attract up and coming players to the club.

As has been said - the club is starting to sharpen its claws again and I LOVE IT!! Now to translate that to the guys in the coaching staff, and those on the paddock. More than ever now I'm hungry for a massive, hardarse off-season, and a totally new-look side next year. Lookout NRL, we're once again on the way up...I hope :001_tt2:

Does anyone know more about him. Is he a teacher by any chance?

Wtf?!? Have we signed him or not? There's articles in the Canberra times (yeah I know it's just the CT) saying that he is contracted to the raiders and they are trying to hold on to him??? I just want to know what's going on lol

It was the Raiders before the Broncos ever existed

Actually it was the Brisbane clubs territory, all the clubs in NSWRL prior to the Broncos seemed to think they had exclusive rights to plunder the talent north of the border, then cracked the shits when a side from Brisbane was formed and suddenly heaven forbid talent stayed up here.

Didn't I hear that the Raiders were sick of doing all the development work only to have them be poached? We just helped that process along.

So to ease their pain of having them poached, we sign their scout so we get them first.

The Raiders being active in Logan has been and is good for the game, the Broncos can only take so many kids, the more options for them to play in the NRL the better. The Broncos would feel the same way and with Logans projected growth they were always going to have to dedicate more resources to the area.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Lostboy
  • dasherhalo
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • phoenix
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.