Broncos sign Sam Tagataese

If he's cheap and a depth signing for injuries and Origin period, then it's fine. Otherwise he's just really mediocre these days. I wouldn't have a problem with a prop signing, I'd just prefer a quality leader, which is something we lack.

BroncosHQ: We really need an experienced prop to replace Adam Blair for 2018

Broncos sign Sam Tagatese, who is 6 months younger than Adam Blair

BroncosHQ:

tenor.gif

I have read the thoughts about him on the Sharks forum, I hope he is another one that feels rejuvenated and comes with a different attitude to what he has shown in the last couple of years at the Sharks.

He’d be as happy as Bird to leave the shit stain that is Mt Druitt by the sea

He’d be as happy as Bird to leave the shit stain that is Mt Druitt by the sea
Neither here nor there, but he's studying to be a Pastor.
Less worry about behavior I guess.

Neither here nor there, but he's studying to be a Pastor.
Less worry about behavior I guess.

Gee that's concerning.

I was happy when I heard the news. I'm interested in any Sharks player who is keen in heading north. They're a pack of grubs. A crucial flaw in our game is we don't grub it up enough in the play the ball, on our own line etc.

Any Storm or Sharks player who is off contract we need to take an interest in. The grubbiest teams go right to the top. The NRL are so fucking gutless to stand up to them and the refs are weak willed because Smithy, Billy and Cronky boy are top blokes.

Grubby sides win comps. Sides like us will come so close yet so far.

Douche it up. Douche it up hardcore!

I heard the Tagatese rumour a couple weeks ago and was surprised by it. What I have always got from him was someone who looks the part but what you actually get is extremely underwhelming. Will no doubt play a major part in the ISC grind.
Well I couldn't disagree more strongly. In my opinion he will be on the bench every single game in first grade. Okay, he may not be there every single match but I will be very surprised if he doesn't play a great deal of first grade. I've watched a lot of 'take it easys' games and he will be a tremendous acquisition for the Broncos.

Well I couldn't disagree more strongly. In my opinion he will be on the bench every single game in first grade. Okay, he may not be there every single match but I will be very surprised if he doesn't play a great deal of first grade. I've watched a lot of 'take it easys' games and he will be a tremendous acquisition for the Broncos.

I'm with the Huge one here

I think Sam Taga will play a relatively regular role off the bench, and do it well

To get wide acceptance on here he must have a flick pass.

I have it on good authority that Taga reads this forum, and as such I fully expect him to develop a flick pass during the pre-season

:superhappythumbsup:

I have it on good authority that Taga reads this forum, and as such I fully expect him to develop a flick pass during the pre-season

:superhappythumbsup:

And a kicking game for repeat sets.

That's bullshit, we're better at it than the chooks. Seriously, ask anyone at LU.

of course we are ... like everything else we do off the field, we do it more professionally and with greater skill and expertise than anyone else in the game :P

Does anyone think that we make Taga run on prop with Lodge. 2 massive bodies taking the heat early then bringing in our more versatile props Sims, TPJ and Thiday.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • john1420
  • Fatboy
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • levikaden
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • johnyE
  • Broncs1459
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.