OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you didn't read my initial post ... because I stated that I don't rate Moylan as a half but we should look at him for FULLBACK
Moylan’s best position is arguably fullback.
I just don't rate the guy pure and simple, I never have. I would rather Bird at fullback or give one of our youngsters a shot than sign an injury prone, overrated 29yo fullback that no one else seems to want and has achieved zero.

honestly, i rate him up there with Mbye as the most overrated player in the game. i made a big post years ago about Mbye being just so sensationally average and I feel Moylan fits in here quite well.

Last edited:
i'm not saying it wouldn't be a risk ... besides us signing Moylan, wouldn't hinder the development of either Paix or Dearden, they're not in the same position.

edit: also he'll be playing for a contract, and that can only benefit us
We shouldn’t be signing players to play for future contracts. They should be playing for that Broncos contract now. **** Moylan, he’s shit and is not getting better.

May as well just give Boyd another contract if we are thinking of signing if Moylan. There’s not much difference between the two.

Corey Allan would just need to play fullback thats all, I cant see the club putting our finals hope on his shoulders but he displays upside in the role that I'm really not seeing from anyone else we currently have, and remember we had at least half a dozen fullbacks this year wear the 1...none of them impressed me too much if im honest...

Allen would be a great fit for the club. The last two months when he has had the fullback role to himself has seem in easily transition and they rabbits are now doing our sweep play with him in it. It would help our structure tremendously if we had a fullback who could execute it.
Don't be shocked if he is our 1 next year. The Rabbitohs are about to offload some players to keep Latrell and they view Latrell as a fullback so Allen will certainly be viewed as surplus needs given he isn't that great of a backup winger.

I won't be shocked and I agree he has looked good. My question remains, how much of that is down to playing in a side that has hit form and are excellently coached? Last time I checked we don't have Cook, Reynolds and Walker conducting our set plays and guys like Graham, Johnston and Gagai to finish tries off.

He's an upgrade on what we've got I just find it hard to believe we'd get him cheap or that he would tremendously help our structure.

Last edited:

Probably is. Just always liked what i have seen from Burton from when i saw him stand for NSW in the u20's game. He is just an out and out footy player and we need a few like him.

I won't be shocked and I agree he has looked good. My question remains, how much of that is down to playing in a side that has hit form and are excellently coached? Last time I checked we don't have Cook, Reynolds and Walker conducting our set plays and guys like Graham, Johnston and Gagai to finish tries off.

He's an upgrade on what we've got I just find it hard to believe we'd get him cheap or that he would tremendously help our structure.

He support plays, that in itself is enough. However, he throws some beautiful balls, links with his halves well, runs hard, tries his guts out, has great game awareness, is unselfish, defends well and is one of our kids. I reckon he'd come on $3-400k. What isn't there to love?

Probably is. Just always liked what i have seen from Burton from when i saw him stand for NSW in the u20's game. He is just an out and out footy player and we need a few like him.
How long did he stand for?
If that impresses you, you should check these blokes out, it’ll blow your mind!
7FBD9092 D472 4D21 84DA 88429CBA75BB

No doubt looks good, but heard penrith want him to be a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Astro
  • ivanhungryjak
  • kiwibronco
  • Mick_Hancock
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dony Eliakim
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.