Broncos Super Store

Good. White is lame and boring.

I hope it's not yellow.

They will look like big bird. Or gigantic yellow canaries.

Still can't understand why we don't just have our current home jersey in reverse as our away strip. Majority gold with small bits of maroon.

Still can't understand why we don't just have our current home jersey in reverse as our away strip. Majority gold with small bits of maroon.

That's whats happening.

our 2 jerseys should be the last 2 heritage jerseys for sure. best ones we've had since 2000.

Our Merchandise is poor, fancy having a superstore but selling cheap looking rubbish. Souths have some really nice gear.

I just wish that they would produce one or two nice jackets.

It's pretty pathetic that our 2012 away jersey isn't available for sale or hasn't even seen sighted yet.

Which hoodie!! Price?

Pretty well all navy with logo on left tit. Pockets on the front. Got mine from Amart from $60, when I was on my way to the game against the Raiders. Was ####ing cold do I had to grab a hoodie!!!

Never seen one, will be on the look out. Love a good hoodie

Well it could be worse......then again it is only Manly fans that suffer :D

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...er-adds-to-curse/story-e6frexnr-1226241243546

FORMER Super League boss John Ribot once famously declared he'd put rugby league on the map in Asia.

It turns out 15 years later the Chinese can't even spell the name of our NRL premiers.

In an embarrassing blunder that will cost jersey manufacturer ISC tens of thousands of dollars, Manly-Warringah has been spelt Manly Warringan on jerseys made at a small factory in Beijing.

The flawed stock has already been distributed into Australia's major rugby league outlets including Peter Wynn's Score at Parramatta and Rebel at Warringah Mall.

Most jerseys purchased as Christmas presents more than likely have the spelling mistake above the Sea Eagles logo.

The error has been found on both home and away jerseys and wet weather jackets.

Manly officials had no idea of the problem until alerted by The Daily Telegraph this week.

Owner and chairman Scott Penn said: "I've got one here in my office - it's perfect."

Penn's jersey is one of a small number still manufactured by ISC in Australia.

"I'll look into it," he said when emailed a photo with the incorrect spelling.

The jersey problem continues a totally forgettable six months for the NRL premiers, who sacked their longest-serving official Peter Peters, lost their coach Des Hasler to Canterbury and lost Will Hopoate to the Parramatta Eels (via a Mormon mission) along with all the boardroom and ownership squabbles.

Peter Wynn said he was first alerted to the problem on Monday when a customer who had purchased a jersey over the weekend, complained.

"It's highly unusual for a reputable company like ISC," Wynn said.

"Very uncharacteristic.

"There's such a long checking process - the factory that makes them, the manufacturer, the NRL and then the club.

"All they can do is recall the stock and make sure our customers get the right ones for the start of the season."

ISC has confirmed about 1000 items will have to be recalled. At $169 a jersey, it's a mistake that will cost the company a minimum $100,000.

Manly's commercial director Greg Butterworth confirmed the bad jerseys had been distributed to at least 20 retail outlets and some had been found in the club's own supporters store.

"It's irritating and it's a nuisance," Butterworth said, "but it won't cost us anything because ISC have agreed to replace it all straight away. It's just like a product recall.

"They also have a factory in Australia that is used for urgent supplies. We couldn't just let it go because it's our brand and we have to protect it."There have been a couple of complaints but most people have had a bit of a laugh and come in to replace it."

Too funny - although the maths is a bit wrong seeing as it's only going to cost them the cost of making the jerseys rather than the sell price but still, couldn't happen to a nicer club!

And it took until now for someone to notice? Either the jersey wasn't selling (ha ha) or manly fans kant speel!

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Browny
  • Gaz
  • blacknwhite
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • marw
  • Strop
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.