Broncos Super Store

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Has anyone checked out the new online Broncos store??

For the biggest and best club in the NRL I feel like we have pretty ordinary Merchandise.

Thoughts??

The online store has always been shyte.

Last edited:
we have never had anything that great. the possibilites are endless as to what the broncos logo could be placed on... down to keyrings and pencils as such onto hoodies and better quality jackets etc. but instead we end up with a handful of items none of which really appeal to me (other than the jerseys each year and i just go to a sports store and buy them)

Never heard of it before, can somebody give me the link please

Broncos.com.au

You get a $20 discount if you use the codeword I think langer. Wooo.

Definitely getting a training shirt, we wont see the new away jersey until round 1 apparently.

Ive heard that the away jersey could be yellow??

I saw 2011 jerseys are at Rebel sport for $80 today. I know that more than likely means we will be getting new jerseys but I'd rather spend $80 on a jersey than $160.

Yeah $160 is ridiculous. Definitely need a price reduction.

Wow everything is maroon. We had the same issue with Souths when I started there, everything was almost bright red or a very bright green. We slowly phased in a better range broken up with more neutral colours like blacks and whites to mix it up for the fans that already had a wardrobe full of bright red or bright green merch as it does get a bit old after a while.

I am not saying there can't be maroon items, there just needs to be a limit on them to a few items and push for a better mix of range . I know the Broncos still sell well in the merchandise department but the amount of revenue they are also missing is huge.

My above statement is only based on the online store so if they have a better range in the gameday stalls please ignore it.

There's been some very ordinary polo shirts over the years. The only good ones were the white ones with the yellow and maroon down the side, and the navy one with the yellow lining. Not a fan of the current striped one, and whenever they put out a maroon one they design it terribly.

Yep the Polo shirts are usually poorly designed. We really deserve better. I'd buy plenty of merchandise if it was decent.

Yep the Polo shirts are usually poorly designed. We really deserve better. I'd buy plenty of merchandise if it was decent.

agree. the merch is crap so i dont buy it. its all very 1990's or something.

Ive heard that the away jersey could be yellow??

Been confirmed on LU and Twitter.

well andrew gee said it to me at the below the borders players meet after i told him i thought the white jersey was ####. his words were that its chnaging next year, it'll be a reverse of the home strip colours and the white strip will be "dead soon"

He means 2012...

23856b

So it should look like this but with maroon panels and sleeves.

00032015photo.jpg

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Johnny92
  • Dazza 92
  • Behold
  • achievedrap
  • RolledOates
  • BroncoFan94
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosMan
  • Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Aldo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.