Broncos Survey

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
We roll this out every couple of years. It's always Interesting to see everyones answers!

1.When and why did you start supporting the Broncos?

2.Did you support any NSWRL/ARL/NRL Team prior to the Broncos?

3.Did you or do you support a QLD Cup Team

4.Do you attend Broncos Games – If so how many?

5. Who is your all time Broncos player?

6. Who is your favourite current Broncos Player?

7. Which is your favourite Grand Final ?

8. Excluding Grand Finals, what is your favourite Broncos moment?

9. What is your favourite all time Broncos Try?

10. Who is the most underrated Bronco of all time?

11.Which player failed to reach his potential the most while at the Broncos?

12. Who do you think should be the next captain of the Broncos?

13. If you could recruit any player in the world to play a season at the Broncos who would you choose?

14. Which Bronco have you been most disappointed about leaving the Club?

15. If you could cut any player from the current squad, who would it be?

16. Of the players yet to play representative football, who is most likely?

17. What is your favourite time slot to watch the Broncos play?

18. Are you happy with Henjak as coach? If he moved on whom would you choose?

19. If every Bronco of all time in their prime were to have 100m Sprint, who do you think would win?

20. It’s Manly 23 Broncos 18 In the Grand Final - the siren goes in the background and the Broncos score in the corner on the last play of the game to trail by 1. You can choose any Broncos player in their prime to take the shot at Goal to try and win the Grand Final. Who do you choose and why?

On ya Matt!

Tentatively 1988. Our team. Who didn't?
Seriously started supporting them in 1992 when I discovered rugby league week in, week out. Loved those Saturday arvo games on the ABC!

Not much, but sort of Canberra since they were pseudo Queensland. Supported them as my second team in the early days of the Broncos too.

Wests Panthers. Now not really, if anything my fave team is Easts Tigers, as much because Langlands Park is an awesome place to watch footy on a Saturday arvo.

All home games other than Monday nighters that clash with Oztag.

5. Who is your all time favourite Broncos player?

Darren Lockyer, closely followed by Shane Webcke and Allan Langer.

Locky

2006. Not the flashiest, but definitely the grittiest and had a lot of personal emotion behind it too.

Oooo, so many, and because my mind is overwhelmed it'll be a relatively recent one. Locky's 2 post golden point field goal against the Titans in 2007. That despite the fact and old fart (a Bronco fan) in front told me and Tee to shut up during the game.

Alan Cann's 1992 Grand Final stampede, his first try. Combination of Rabs' commentary, and Canny slamming the ball down on Mick Potter's head. Oh yeah.

Terry Matterson. People point at the boring power game the Broncos employed from the late 1990s, and I think a lot of that is to do with the lack of Matterson's ball playing prowess in the back row. He was like a second five eighth really.

Anthony Mundine, but then you can't expect anyone to reach potential when they think they're already Allah.

Karmichael Hunt. I don't hold the incident last year against him if he's learnt from it. He's easily the most naturally gifted leader in the club.

13. If you could recruit any player in the world to play a season at the Broncos who would you choose?

Scott Prince. Ironic considering we had him and let him go...

Lote Tuqiri.

Joel Clinton. I like the bloke, but I'd rather have kept Petero for another 2-3 seasons. But that's as much Petero's fault as anyone.

Andrew McCullough.

Friday night.

Terry Matterson

19. If every Bronco of all time in their prime were to have 100m Sprint, who do you think would win?

Brent Tate

20. It’s Manly 23 Broncos 18 In the Grand Final - the siren goes in the background and the Broncos score in the corner on the last play of the game to trail by 1. You can choose any Broncos player in their prime to take the shot at Goal to try and win the Grand Final. Who do you choose and why?

Ben Walker. He had a knack for landing last minute goals to win/draw games.

Great thread!

Beginning of 1998. I was only eight and had just discovered my interest in league and for some reason the Bronco's took my fancy.

Not really. I liked Penrith a bit because that's where my Nan was living. :mrgreen:

3.Did you or do you support a QLD Cup Team?
No.

I try to get up to Brisbane to catch one home game a season, and then i usually get to about two or three N.S.W. games depending on where they are for that year.

Darren Lockyer.

I'll answer different from above to make it more interesting. Sam Thaiday/Justin Hodges/Karmichael Hunt

2006. The first Grand Final i got to go to. We were massive underdogs yet came through and won in Webcke's last match!

Preliminary Final against the Dogs in 2006 going into half time with no hope, then such a brilliant come back in the second half. Plus the match Coxy mentioned against the Titans in 2007 with the golden point drop goal off both posts. That was my first game at Suncorp.

Preliminary Final 2006 again. Hodges breaks from fullback, gets it away to Shaun Berrigan who races away and finishes off the move brilliantly.

Luke Priddis. He probably wasn't underrated, but the club gave him away much to easily IMO. After he left we had a fairly barren spell where a quality hooker would have made such a massive difference. I think he was more undervalued than underrated.

Hmmm, not too sure tbh.

Karmichael Hunt. As Coxy said, the 'incident' doesn't really bother me. Hunt shows so much passion and desire out there on the field and isn't afraid to put his body on the line. I think he would be a brilliant captain.

Tough question. Jarrod Mullen maybe. $50 says MB will pick Kurt Gidley. :mrgreen:

Lote Tuqiri for sure. In more recent times, Denan Kemp.

Well they got rid of Staggy. [icon_razz1

Big Dave Taylor.

Friday Night.

I'll wait and see how Ivan does before i form my opinion. If he left i'd want Neil Henry, i was hoping we'd appoint him ahead of Ivan. Cracking coach.

Leon Bott.

Mick De Vere.

BTW: the "who do you think will play rep footy" question I answered not based on playing rep footy in 2009...just FYI. If it was to play rep footy this year, then I'd say Nick Kenny.

1.When and why did you start supporting the Broncos? I have been a Broncos fan ever since my Granddad introduced me to them. I was about 12.

2.Did you support any NSWRL/ARL/NRL Team prior to the Broncos? nil!!

3.Did you or do you support a QLD Cup Team? Not really but if I had to choose a team to win the comp it would be Tweed!

4.Do you attend Broncos Games – If so how many? I do usually as many as I can afford. I want to get membership soon.

5. Who is your all time Broncos player? Shaun Berrigan

6. Who is your favourite current Broncos Player? Karmichael Hunt

7. Which is your favourite Grand Final ? 2006 I was old enough to celebrate with a few alcoholic beverages..

8. Excluding Grand Finals, what is your favourite Broncos moment? The Broncos thrashing of the Cowboys in 2008

9. What is your favourite all time Broncos Try? Denan Kemp against the Rooster 2008.

10. Who is the most underrated Bronco of all time? Shane Perry

11.Which player failed to reach his potential the most while at the Broncos? Scott Prince

12. Who do you think should be the next captain of the Broncos? Karmichael Hunt

13. If you could recruit any player in the world to play a season at the Broncos who would you choose? I am over recruiting players I would prefer to merge the sperm of Lockyer and Langer..

14. Which Bronco have you been most disappointed about leaving the Club? Berrigan

15. If you could cut any player from the current squad, who would it be? Ben Te'o

16. Of the players yet to play representative football, who is most likely? McCullough 2011 he will be Australian Hooker LOLZ

17. What is your favourite time slot to watch the Broncos play? Friday Night

18. Are you happy with Henjak as coach? If he moved on whom would you choose? Henjak will go alright, if he fails I say bring in Kevvie Walters.

19. If every Bronco of all time in their prime were to have 100m Sprint, who do you think would win? Lockyer

20. It’s Manly 23 Broncos 18 In the Grand Final - the siren goes in the background and the Broncos score in the corner on the last play of the game to trail by 1. You can choose any Broncos player in their prime to take the shot at Goal to try and win the Grand Final. Who do you choose and why? Ennis !! hehehe

When confirmation of a side would be entered in 1988, my father and I are fans from day one, well I am at least, his Titan Scum now.

Canberra Raiders though I was pretty young at the time.

Wynnum Manly

Yes I do attend Bronco games and I am a season ticket holder, I try to go to every game.

Brad Thorn

Corey Parker

2006 - First Sydney based Grand Final I attended and I loved the fight back from another late season slump to prove the critics wrong.

Wally Lewis's message to the Illawarra fans when we won the Panasonic Cup in 1989, shutting up the opposition is what the Broncos are all about icon_thumbs_u

Shaun Berrigan's try against the Bulldogs in 2006 Final

Terry Matterson

Scott Prince because of Injury

Corey Parker

Steve Price

Brad Thorn

PJ Marsh

Nick Kenny

7:30 on a Friday night

I'm happy with the decision and I don't expect unrealistic results early on from him. If he did move on I would say Neil Henry would be my choice if available.

Steve Renouf

Michael Devere, consistency you could count on from Devere.

I can't remember when exactly, as long as I can remember really. And I started supporting them because I was born here.

I wasn't old enough.

I watch it occasionally but don't support a team.

A few games a season. I'm thinking about getting a season ticket in the future.

Alan Langer, Steve Renouf or Gordon Tallis

Darren Lockyer

Probably 06. Just because all season people kept saying we couldn't do it. Then we hit our straps and kicked everyones arse.

06 semi final vs the dogs. I was really crook with pneumonia and in bed but I was jumping up and down in that 2nd half. One of the greatest comebacks of all time IMO.

Berro upside down try in that semi final.

I have no idea. Scott Minto? [icon_razz1

Scott Prince

I would have said Karmichael Hunt but not after the incident at the end of last season. Now I'm not too sure but probably Wallace. He seems sensible and mature enough.

If this means only league players then probably Mateo. If it includes union then I would choose Jerry Collins.

I was pretty sad when Lote left. I still think he is the best winger in both codes. Recently it has to be Kemp, he is a fantastic young player.

At the moment it would be Parker. He has been playing absolutely shit.

Dave Taylor, but he needs to lift his game a bit.

We play better footy on a Sunday arvo, but I like to watch us on a Friday night. It gives me something to look forward to at the back end of the week and there is nothing like starting the weekend with your mates and a few beers while watching the Broncos.

Neil Henry in a heartbeat. Bellamy is probably the best coach (even though he f*cked up the GF last year hahaha) but he is a bit of a ratbag.

Kemp

Tough one, we've never had an incredible goal kicker, but De Vere was probably our best so I would go with him.

In 1990, because it was on TV at the time

No

Toowoomba Clydesdales

I do, depends on work.

The Pearl

Justin Hodges, Will Tupou

Elia Tuqiri intercept no try against the Dragons. If the try was allowed, it could've been the turning point for Elia's career at the Broncos.

The Pearl length of the field try in the 92 grand final.

Phil Lee

Lote, Elia

Hunt

Farrah, I think his style would suit the Broncos attacking backline

Lote

Clinton

Will Tupou

Friday night

Henjak is worth a shot. If he fails, I would give John Connally the gig. Even though he is from a union background, I think coaching the Broncos is all about discipline. Lockyer would be his assistant and will help him with tatics.

Elia hands down. If anyone used to watch the Clydesdales go around, he used to burn all of them with his pure speed. This was the time when the squad had the likes of Lote and Hodges. Hodges is very underrated in the speed department.

Ben Walker, I remember him winning us a game back in the day with a conversion from the sideline

1988, my house were into the Brisbane comp but the Broncos entering the consciousness was exciting.

No

Easts Tigers

Usually get to a few every season

Langer.

Lockyer

37-20 Semi Final against the Dogs in 06, this is my favourite game of all time including GFs

One that stands out in my mind is the Scott Minto giant leap against the Storm, another is Brett Seymour chipping wide for Carroll to go over in the corner in the original Baby Broncos game. So many memories.

Michael Ennis.

Dave Taylor so far, or any of the Walker brothers I suppose.

Karmichael Hunt or Peter Wallace.

Petero Civinoceva or Steve Price - flip a coin.

Big Petero.

None of the current crop although Corey Parker needs to harden up.

There's not many are there? I think Yow Yeh is destined for big things.

Saturday night.

No idea if I'm happy with him or not but I think we could do worse than Bellamy.

Alan Cann. Nah um... I reckon Brent Tate would go close.

Lockyer in his prime would get the job done.

Great idea buddy...

Well 88 I guess, although only went to my first game about 3 years ago

QLD state of origin only

Not really

Couple a year

Langer... being a short ass too i had a lot of respect for how hard he played up against the 100 kilo monsters that used to run at him week in week out

Wallace, he has blown me away with his sheer talant and cool head under pressure, pity he's from NSW!

2006 - clearly underdogs against a team which won nearly every game that year to see them overcome all odds to beat the storm was very special

Think it was about 2 years ago I went to the Broncs v knights game where the broncs backed up from origin to flog them about 76 points to 6 and to top it off I was lucky enough to catch the ball from one of lockys conversions. I still can't help but think I will never live to see anouther game like that if I live to 100!

The clincher to win the 06 grand final, I've never willed a try over so hard as that one.

Carrol I really think never got the limelight he deserved. Best defender in the league but often played in the shadows of giants and I feel never quite got the wrap he deserved.

Scott Prince

Thaiday

Steve Price

Petro

Gorrel

Lagi Setu

Sunday Arvo (easyer with young kids)

Yes happy, Locky in a couple years

Brent tate

De-vere - cause he was a pure kicking machine

We roll this out every couple of years. It's always Interesting to see everyones answers!

Honestly can't remember. I wasn't never an ardent fan, although I went to a few games at ANZ, until I got bitten by the bug a few years back and started going to live games.

No.

Wests, can't remember why but I did.

Haven't missed one in two years.

Shane Webcke.

Darren Lockyer.

2006. Allthough 2000 is a close favourite.

The Baby Broncos win over the Tiggers.

I'll have to say when Corey Parker scored the last try againt the Dogs in 06. That won me $800.

Scott Minto. [icon_evillaugh

Scott Prince.

I'm stumped. McCullough comes to mind.

Petero!

Scott Prince, but also Kemp and Petero.

Mick Devere, assuming he's in it.

Steve Michaels. Also Mr T.

Friday Nights.

Yeah, he'll do the job. I would have Neil Henry if he moved on.

Denan Kemp

DeVere.

1.When and why did you start supporting the Broncos? 1988 I guess, started to actually get into it in 1992.

2.Did you support any NSWRL/ARL/NRL Team prior to the Broncos? Nope.

3.Did you or do you support a QLD Cup Team? Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles!

4.Do you attend Broncos Games – If so how many? I have attended at least 1 game every year since the clubs inception. But last year only 3 or 4 the last being Coxy's beloved Nutley inspired Sharks.

5. Who is your all time Broncos player? Wendell Sailor (not the best just like him the most)

6. Who is your favourite current Broncos Player? Israel Folau

7. Which is your favourite Grand Final? 1998 - We proved we were the best of Super League and the ARL.

8. Excluding Grand Finals, what is your favourite Broncos moment? Wendell Sailor's 4 try destruction in a semi final against St George at the Gong or Tallis pummeling Ben Ross's face.

9. What is your favourite all time Broncos Try? Steve Renouf length of the field in 1992 off a Kevvie Walters cutout special.

10. Who is the most underrated Bronco of all time? John Plath and by a long way.

11.Which player failed to reach his potential the most while at the Broncos? Dane Carlaw and by a long way.

12. Who do you think should be the next captain of the Broncos? Peter Wallace.

13. If you could recruit any player in the world to play a season at the Broncos who would you choose? Just one season hey.......Matt Giteau at 5/8th just after Lockyer leaves.

14. Which Bronco have you been most disappointed about leaving the Club? Luke f##king Priddis or Berrick Barnes.

15. If you could cut any player from the current squad, who would it be? Corey Parker.

16. Of the players yet to play representative football, who is most likely? Nick Kenny and it isn't likely its certain.

17. What is your favourite time slot to watch the Broncos play? Friday night footy FTW!

18. Are you happy with Henjak as coach? If he moved on whom would you choose? I will reserve judgment would have loved it if Bruno didn't bad mouth the Storm every opportunity last year so we would have Bellamy. If Henjak went I would like Gus Gould.

19. If every Bronco of all time in their prime were to have 100m Sprint, who do you think would win? Leon Bott.

20. It’s Manly 23 Broncos 18 In the Grand Final - the siren goes in the background and the Broncos score in the corner on the last play of the game to trail by 1. You can choose any Broncos player in their prime to take the shot at Goal to try and win the Grand Final. Who do you choose and why? Wally Lewis, he wasn't much of a kicker but he is the best guy under pressure the game has ever seen.

1991 - i'd recently moved back to QLD and they appealed to me by the way they played (i was about 10)

unfortunately i started supporting league in the late 80's and was a Manly fan [icon_non

not really, i have sort of supported the Broncos feeder teams

i usually attend 2 game a year, but this year i will be going to most home games (my brother got me a season ticket for xmas) _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

tough one, for me it is a dead heat between, Darren Lockyer, Allan Langer, Steve Renouf and Kevin Walters and Shane Webcke

Darren Lockyer

2006, pure guts and determination got us a victory

2006 prelim final against the Bulldogs, showed the QLD spirit of never give up after being down 20-6 at half time ( i also remember watching the the replay on fox sports, in what was an ad break on 9 you could hear rabs say to the others "see i told you 14 points wouldn't be enough" CLASSIC [icon_lol1.

Renouf's 90m effort in 1992 GF (i think that was the year)

Mick Devere. - i always thought he got a bit of a raw go from rep selectors

Either Carl Webb (except around contract time) or Dane Carlaw (looks like tarzan, plays like jane [icon_razz1 )

probably Karmichael Hunt, i don't count that 1 incident against him (as long as it is isolated); we all remember that Ponting go into bar brawls when he was young, now he is the Australian cricket captain

i'd have to say Scott Prince. then when Locky leaves we would still have a great halves combo. (Wallace @ 5/8 Prince at HB)

Tuquiri closely followed by Priddis and Civo (even though he was coming to the end of his career and it was also at lest partly his fault)

i'm actually quite happy with the squad we have assembled for this season

i think that Lagi Setu, could play origin this year, he could be the enforcer that QLD needs, (since Tunza retired)

Friday night

I think so, but Henry would have been my first choice, so if Henjak was to move Henry would be who i would chase.

Steve Renouf

Mick Devere - one of the most reliable blokes the Broncos have ever had.

1987 baby! No seriously, round 1 1988
Canberra, but I was rather yopung. They had the QLD'ers (much why Storm are so orsm now haters!!!)

3.Did you or do you support a QLD Cup Team?
Yes, the greatest QRL team ever.
As many as possible.

Langer/Lockyer/Civinoceva/Webcke/ A.Gee

Lockyer

92, the first is still the first. 2006 is probably the greatest, as it was aginst massive adversity.

Far too many to mention. Unfortunatly in recent times the memories are all farwelling players I grew up watching. Is Webcke hugging WB after 06 GF, classed as a GF moment? Tallis stealing the ball off Souths and scoring to let us win in an otherwise horrific team performance is up there. Gee's 40/20. The baby Broncos games. There's far too many to list, I can't pick just one.

Semi 2006, Berrigan gets ball on 30 and runs rest of field to score upside down in corner and send us all the way to the crown.

Shaun Berrigan. Still gets talked about as a "stop gap" player, but yet as a utility did more for us than most other Broncos. I used to defend himaagainst so many haters on BHQ (especially late 2005), people forgot as a centre (and we know he's no centre) he scored most tries in the season and nearly beat the Pearl's record. Then became one of the best hooker's in the comp, then inspired us all in SoO as a backrower!

Scott Prince
Karmichael Hunt, no brainer IMO

Lote Tuquiri

Lote Tuquiri

Oztag Parker & now is the best time cuz we are flush with backrowers

Kenny for SoO 09!

Friday night, no brainer.

Don't know, time will tell. Terry Matterson is defietly the most qualified of all tyeh ex-players. I really think it's important for the coaching role to be a long term psoition, to take pressure off the coach and let him control the footy. That said, it must be the right man.

Leon Bott was the fastest wasn't he? The Pearl had huge accelleration and Tate was hella quick in his day

Mick De Vere. Best kicker we ever had.

Tiger_Woods said:

In 1990, because it was on TV at the time

No

Toowoomba Clydesdales

I do, depends on work.

The Pearl

Justin Hodges, Will Tupou

Elia Tuqiri intercept no try against the Dragons. If the try was allowed, it could've been the turning point for Elia's career at the Broncos.

The Pearl length of the field try in the 92 grand final.

Phil Lee

Lote, Elia

Hunt

Farrah, I think his style would suit the Broncos attacking backline

Lote

Clinton

Will Tupou

Friday night

Henjak is worth a shot. If he fails, I would give John Connally the gig. Even though he is from a union background, I think coaching the Broncos is all about discipline. Lockyer would be his assistant and will help him with tatics.

Elia hands down. If anyone used to watch the Clydesdales go around, he used to burn all of them with his pure speed. This was the time when the squad had the likes of Lote and Hodges. Hodges is very underrated in the speed department.

Ben Walker, I remember him winning us a game back in the day with a conversion from the sideline

AWESOME! The Elia Tuquri guy is still around! am I the only one who finds this guy entertaining? Elia FTW!

1.When and why did you start supporting the Broncos? Dad was a fan of Wynnum so we used to go to Wynnum games, then the broncos came in, he took me to a Broncos game in 89 and it went on from there.

2.Did you support any NSWRL/ARL/NRL Team prior to the Broncos? no.

3.Did you or do you support a QLD Cup Team. Kinda, i cant really remember, we used to go to every wynnum home game when we lived in Manly West, but Ive gone for norths ever since the 1990 grand final, since i lived on the North side by then and Valleys were dominant and Norths were the underdogs.

4.Do you attend Broncos Games – If so how many? around 6-10 a season.

5. Who is your all time Broncos player? Allan Langer

6. Who is your favourite current Broncos Player? Sam Thaiday

7. Which is your favourite Grand Final ? 2006

8. Excluding Grand Finals, what is your favourite Broncos moment? beating Canterbury in the 2006 Semi Final.

9. What is your favourite all time Broncos Try? Brent Tates try in the 2006 Grand Final. (Mad props to Casey McGuire for offloading in that try!)

10. Who is the most underrated Bronco of all time? John Plath followed by Trevor Gillmeister

11.Which player failed to reach his potential the most while at the Broncos? Probably Brad Meyers, he was so awesome in the 01 season and was ordinary not long after. Carlaw, Hauff, Webb and Julian O'Neill all come to mind as well.

12. Who do you think should be the next captain of the Broncos? Karmichael Hunt for sure. **** the haters

13. If you could recruit any player in the world to play a season at the Broncos who would you choose? Jonathon Thurston

14. Which Bronco have you been most disappointed about leaving the Club? When alfie retired, he should have played forever! seriously tho, Shaun Berrigan.

15. If you could cut any player from the current squad, who would it be? I'm pretty happy with it at the moment, there is no mintos or Carlaws running around these days.

16. Of the players yet to play representative football, who is most likely? It would have to be Lagi Setu

17. What is your favourite time slot to watch the Broncos play? Sunday afternoon

18. Are you happy with Henjak as coach? If he moved on whom would you choose? yes for sure! if he left, bring back Bennett :P

19. If every Bronco of all time in their prime were to have 100m Sprint, who do you think would win? we've always had big or smart, but not necessarily lightning fast wingers, so id probably say Denan Kemp.

20. It’s Manly 23 Broncos 18 In the Grand Final - the siren goes in the background and the Broncos score in the corner on the last play of the game to trail by 1. You can choose any Broncos player in their prime to take the shot at Goal to try and win the Grand Final. Who do you choose and why? Lote Tuquri :P nah it has to be Lockyer, with Lockyers track record of clutch plays, can you imagine Locky missing that kick?

1.When and why did you start supporting the Broncos? 2000ish when I moved to Brisbane and started following league.

2.Did you support any NSWRL/ARL/NRL Team prior to the Broncos? Not really support. Grew up watching and attending the Warriors in NZ.

3.Did you or do you support a QLD Cup Team? Toowoomba for a bit.

4.Do you attend Broncos Games – If so how many? A few each year. Depends on work.

5. Who is your all time Broncos player? Shane Webcke

6. Who is your favourite current Broncos Player? Darren Lockyer

7. Which is your favourite Grand Final ? 2006

8. Excluding Grand Finals, what is your favourite Broncos moment? Eels last year.

9. What is your favourite all time Broncos Try? Above

10. Who is the most underrated Bronco of all time? Dunno

11.Which player failed to reach his potential the most while at the Broncos? Harrison

12. Who do you think should be the next captain of the Broncos? Sam Thaiday

13. If you could recruit any player in the world to play a season at the Broncos who would you choose? I wouldn't recruit anyone. Blood them.

14. Which Bronco have you been most disappointed about leaving the Club? Dell

15. If you could cut any player from the current squad, who would it be? Parker

16. Of the players yet to play representative football, who is most likely? Taylor

17. What is your favourite time slot to watch the Broncos play? Friday night

18. Are you happy with Henjak as coach? If he moved on whom would you choose? Absolutely. No Idea.

19. If every Bronco of all time in their prime were to have 100m Sprint, who do you think would win? No idea

20. It’s Manly 23 Broncos 18 In the Grand Final - the siren goes in the background and the Broncos score in the corner on the last play of the game to trail by 1. You can choose any Broncos player in their prime to take the shot at Goal to try and win the Grand Final. Who do you choose and why? De Vere. He was a pretty decent kicker.

Unread

Active Now

• maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.