NEWS Broncos take cue from Tigerland

So no staff changes I guess mr seibold??
Doesn't sound like it , would have thought a
Better defense coach would be handy.

It won't matter who we have as defence coach. Our issue isn't tackling technique. It's attitude.

We fix that, everything else will fall into place.

Our roster is also a big problem.
If something isn’t done about that it doesn’t matter what else we do it won’t work.

So initially he was trying to learn off the best.
Now that he's stunk it up, he's now trying to learn from someone who also stunk it up, then came good.
How long before he's trying to learn from someone who's absolute dog shit but somehow hanging on to their career?

So initially he was trying to learn off the best.
Now that he's stunk it up, he's now trying to learn from someone who also stunk it up, then came good.
How long before he's trying to learn from someone who's absolute dog shit but somehow hanging on to their career?

Keep him away from Paul McGregor.

Differences is the Tigers dont have Darius Boyd stinking up the joint

lol what a nothing article.

"Yeah I looked at another guy who was under the pump but now he's a winner and I think that's what we should strive for, too"

Amazing. Did they teach you that at Harvard?

I work at Richmond and prior to this role I'd be the first to say that the "connection" & "purpose" stuff is a load of PR crap, but the whole Club has bought it and it's actually a real point of difference from other sides in the AFL.

The sustained growth & success of what a is still one of the young sides in the AFL is testament to that.

Why the **** do we need to take pointers from some AFL club when we can look back at our own history?

Why the **** do we need to take pointers from some AFL club when we can look back at our own history?

Because our old philosophy of get the best players in the game and win doesn’t really work these days outside of the Roosters.

I have no doubt that is part of it, for example, Bennett went over to the states early in his career to learn from NFL franchises.

we have been using AFL people to help us out in different areas for years (I believe we even used some of their coaches as kicking coaches in Lockyers prime years) ...

it isn't simply about just taking pointers from an AFL club, it is about learning from other successful organisations and seeing if it can be applied to us.

Why doesn't Seibold do the opposite of what he's doing? Until he does, of course, and then he should do the opposite of that!

Last edited:

Active Now

• Dash
  • Evander
  • Foordy
  • azza.79
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • NSW stables
  • Redux
  • broncos4life
  • marw
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.