NEWS Broncos take cue from Tigerland

He could also decide to spend some time with the Emerging Maroons squad which would benefit the state, be a quick weekend gig and back to Sydney.

It isn't fairyland you're right, but likelihood isn't exactly high and getting upset/annoyed about its non-event isn't a good investment of emotions (Winslow was the one who originally commented on this)

I just thought he’d be so valuable to our team culture and particularly our halves. Surely it’s worth inquiring about even though the logistics are pretty complicated with his personal life. But yes the fairyland comment is bit of a losers attitude.

I know, **** me, how will we survive.
I started my day by confirming with memberships that I had decided to keep my seats for next year and ok'd them to take my money tomorrow.
So they have the costs of my seats set aside for four or five months before I see any benefit.
If they could only be as efficient and diligent with our football side I may not have to ponder such decisions.

Tigerland... I keep thinking of that Colin Farrell movie, where they try to be discharged from the army.
I guess this could apply to Boyd and Macca?

I know, **** me, how will we survive.

This is the first year, ever, where I have needed the off season

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game and love the Broncos, and by Feb I'll probably be counting down the days till kick off, but right now I just need a break from the clusterfk that is the NRL

Did somebody on here say that NRL stands for Not Really Listening or did I just make that up? Either way it's true

Active Now

• Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.