Broncos U20s V Storm

10-6 to the storm, kick to come

Plenty more points in this game. The Storm winger Duffy looks the goods and knows how to finish

Bit of a worry but, from memory, the baby Broncs have had some great comebacks this year. Fingers crossed.

Most importantly Alex Glenn will be our halfback because Hunt is playing for the 20's.

Hunt's looking like s**t out there. He looks unfit and extremely shady. Glad he's not playing for the Broncos.

Norman's been awesome, Sims and Lingwoodock haven't been too bad either.

We were unlucky to concede the first try, obvious Storm knock on not called. Storm are deserved leaders going into half time though.

Yup, watching this makes me think that Glenn couldn't be much worse.

Let's focus on the result of this game and not what could have and would have been if Hunt played NRL.

Broncos just went in and a great conversion makes it 28-16. They are the comeback kings of the U20's so let's hope the momentum keeps up!!

I hope that number 6 from the Storm has a good NRL career.

Looks like the young 'uns are gone for the season, 40-16 to the Storm with less than 10 to go.

yeah, they're out.

still, a final and a prelim in the first two seasons, good effort lads!

Yeah gotta be impressed with their first 2 seasons. Credit to the coach too, who seems to be able to pull together a team of newbies each year - I know BroncoMatt has big wraps on him.

schmix said:
Yeah gotta be impressed with their first 2 seasons. Credit to the coach too, who seems to be able to pull together a team of newbies each year - I know BroncoMatt has big wraps on him.

Wherever he coaches, success follows.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • HVbronco
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • scobie
  • HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • Kev_Guz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.